"Huh?" Kirishima whispered, lifting up his foot. Both of us bent down, brushing off the leaves.

It was one of my old toys...

"Hey.." I chuckled, poking the action figure. "It's Mr. Saggeti." I laughed, cleaning off the dirt.

"Saggeti?" Kirishima questioned, biting back a laugh.

"Yeah... when I was a kid I spilled spaghetti on it, and when my mom said it to me I pronounced it wrong. So I kept calling it Sagetti." I giggled remembering the memory. I was a pretty messy baby...

"Heh... cute." Kirishima said awkwardly, looking at me. I could still feel the awkwardness between us.

"Um.. this isn't it yet, cmon." I smiled, getting up quickly. He still stayed on the ground, staring at the toy. I wanted so badly to grab his hand and...

*Snore*

"What the..." I blurted, leaning down to look at him. He- He's asleep!

His head hanged down, with his mouth slightly parted. He didn't sleep all night. Shoot...

I lifted him on my shoulders, fireman style, hoping the rest of the trail wasn't too far. I was tired too, but I owe him.

The trees started to become less dense, more toys coming into view. I spotted my old safari hat, a dollhouse and my old stuffed animal. He was a blue spiky Ankylosaurus. But that's when we started to get towards the ends of the trees. More light started to pour in, Kirishima stirring in his sleep. I sighed to myself, finally catching sight of what I've been looking for.

"Are we there..." I heard the boy mumble, blocking the sunlight out of his eyes.

"Home." I sighed heavenly, dropping him on the ground with a thud.

"Oof- Kai what are you-" He grunted rubbing his head. I could tell he was about to yell at me until he suddenly became quiet. We were now looking at the same thing.

A brown rundown house, encased with vines and weeds. There was a broken window here and there, and a few flowers were left in the garden beds. But if you looked on the other side you could see the burn marks.

"Kai this is awesome! You finally found your-" Is when he became silent.

At first glance it seemed like a normal rundown house. But just walk slightly to the right, and you could see all the damage that I did.

I walked up closer to the house, carefully touching it. The memory of the fire was still there, it's like I could still feel the heat radiating off the walls. A few burned flakes started to float down towards the ground.

"So this really is your-"

"Yup"

"And you caused the-"

"Yup"

"You are gonna explain-"

"Yeah"