Promises

Hikari's POV

"I can't believe she did that!"

"Did you see those wings?"

"Look she's waking up!"

If they don't shut up.

As I opened my eyes, I found Kirishima napping in the chair nearby. Soft snores as his chest fell up and down, obviously tired. The others were by the door, chattering but turning quiet when I sat up. Bakugou laid on the other side, angrily glaring at everyone. But he kept fiddling with his hands.

All Might and a nurse soon rushed in with the account of the chatter. She looks familiar.

"Hey I know you, you're the lady from the hospital!" I beamed. " You work here too?" I suddenly blinked, realizing that was really really cheerful sounding.

My classmates seemed confused but were pushed outside upon seeing Aizawa.

"Yup, glad to see you're doing well sweetie" She replied.

I suddenly remembered what had happened. Peaking under the blanket, I found my right leg without a trace of any injury. Kirishima then started to stir awake.

"So I passed out?" I asked.

"Seems like you did, but Todoroki caught you before you fell." Kirishima muttered.

Oh well that's just great.

"It looks like it took a lot of energy of you when you used those wings. You didn't even notice how much blood you lost." Aizawa sighed.

"Well at least you're okay! Can you move alright?" All Might asked.

Slowly, i swiveled my legs off the bed, grunting because I could still feel the after affects of the pain. Other than that I was fine.m. Bakugou was staring at me as I moved , so I decided to go over to his bed.

"That was a shallow move. Fight me on real turf next time" I said sternly, my eyes narrowing at his red orbs.

He clicked his toy he at me, then hopped of the bed. With that he stomped out of the room like an angry child.

Swiftly I felt someone place a what feels to be a jacket, around me. I turned to see Kyouka frantically trying to cover my back.

"Your uniform ripped in the back because of your wings. You take another step and everyone will know your cup size" She whispered.

Quickly I jerker the jacket over me and nervously grinned at her. She gave a thumbs up and walked out of the room.

Aizawl dismissed the other students, waving me to come back to class. I groaned, thinking I would get exempted but obviously I did not.

"Wow Kai that was so cool! You looked like a real pro hero!" Uraraka beamed, running over to me as we walked through the hallway.

"You even managed to save Bakugou. Ribbit" Tsuyu added.

Hero... I still had a hatred towards that name.

"Uraraka is it? Let's keep it to Kai, not hero" I stated bluntly. Confusion on their faces I walked ahead of them, and met up with Aizawa . I knew it was rude but she would have to learn.