Forest Lodge

IF YOU HAVENT READ THE MANGA PLS DO SO , THAT WAY I WONT SPOIL ANYTHING FOR YOU

psst. the roar in the song is what Kais roar sounds like.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wonder how long will get to walk?

The class walked deeper into the dense, green forest. Twigs creaked at their feet, the tweeting of birds in the trees. Humid air and a long hike were the perfect combination to make any class regret a forest lodge.

"Ughhh, Are we there yet?" Kaminari droned, picking off a leaf.

"We've been walking for 5 minutes" Tsu replied back.

Kai trailed farther to the back of the group. The sight of the forest causing her to lose focus. She couldn't help but marvel at the wide open sky and green scenery. Slowly, she started to lose herself, her eyes blackening at the corners.

"Kai! Kai!" Uraraka yelled, Kai snapping back to reality. With a confused face, she tilted her head, eyeing her suspiciously.

"Kai, you've been awfully quiet lately..." She trailed, walking closer to the girl.

"Your eyes..." She whispered, pulling her to the side.

"Don't worry, ill be fine. This place is just... really relaxing." The girl sighed dramatically, hugging the tree next to her.

Uraraka chuckled as playfully slapped the girl.

"Kaaaaaai~~~.." She said " Your had me worried. I thought you saw another devil beast the pussy cats were talking about!" She chuckled, walking towards the front again.

Kai dropped the smile, heaving her backpack. She picked off a leaf and kept walking by making sure to distance herself.

i want this to last as long as possible

She sniffed the air.

Something... Something didn't smell right. Something about the smell had just... changed.

Her ears twitched, picking up some odd sounds. They started to come closer and closer.

"TODOROKI TO YOUR LEFT!" The girl screeched suddenly, pouncing to the front. Her eyes started to blur black again. The brown blur rushed in front of her, catching the eyes of the others.

An ice cold breeze brushed her face as she came to a halt. She frantically looked around to see where everyone went. Soon her eyes reverted back.

As the mist cleared, Todoroki stood, with a beast made of earth and trees frozen solid beside him. He nodded back at her.

He's quick.

"HOW MANY OF THESE ARE GONNA COME AT US?!" Kaminari cried out, as Kouda silently caressed the block with a gloomy face.

"We have to remember this is for training purposes! Everyone please be on the watch for these things!" Iida declared as he did a recount of the class. His faced dropped as he looked over to Kai.

"Kai, your ears..." He blurted.

The girls eyes widened, she reached up to feel what they had turned into now.

They're bone hard... and pointy

"YOU MADE HORNS!" Midoriya beamed, quickly snapping the photo.

Kyouka chuckled "Like Momo said, her quirks does that on emotions. The more protective or angry she gets, the stronger or scarier the animal part."