Encounter

***songs apart of Kais playlist***

A few days later, after series of visits and calls, Kais health soon improved. Aizawa had recommended she stayed home a day more to be certain. She didn't mind that at all. The way for her to recover, although was odd to others. Windows would be open and she had constant trips to the roof. Fresh air was the best way for her to cope.

At first Iida didn't understand that so well. When him ,Midoriya and Uraraka had visited the day before, he may have thought she was trying to kill herself. They had walked in to her apartment, calling her name when they had heard the unlatching of a window. Peeking through the door, the blood drained to their faces as they watched Kai swung her legs out.

"KAI YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!" Midoriya screamed as he ran with all his strength. He attacked her with a gripping hug, forcing them both to fall back into the room. Unaware of what was going on she scoffed and shook the boy off.

"I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY DEATHS AS CLASS REP!" Iida howled as he grabbed her arm, trying to pull her back in as she tried again. Uraraka aided him in the process, making her float to the ceiling.

The girl struggled, trying to get down. The others refused until she 'poured her feelings put'. Before long, she understood what was going on in the their heads. Thus, she had busted out laughing, making the them quite confused.

"Let me see... If i were to kill myself, i would have chosen the window? Even though my body reacts and my wings come out on their own?" She chuckled, her classmates turning red.

"Oh... right.." Midoriya muttered, scratching his head. Uraraka stumbled with her words then passed out onto the bed.

"Then what were you doing?" Iida cried out, while trying to wake Uraraka.

"I need fresh air and the land lord guy locked up the roof. Aizawa said if i damage anything else here again, he would make me doing 3 hours of training after school for a month."

The boys nodded their heads, surprisingly calm. Kai sighed falling back onto the bed.

"Hey Kai, if you're not too busy falling out of windows, Do you want to go shopping with us for the forest lodge?" Midoriya asked.

The word 'Forest' caught her.

"FOREST?!" She beamed, grabbing his face.

Suprsed by her sudden actions he stumbled out "Y-Yes!" .

She calmly placed the boy down and started to enthusiastically pump her fist in the air.

"Count me in!"

•••••••••••••••

Kai looked into the window of the store. Her reflection looking back at her. The faded overalls hanging off her shoulders with her hair pulled up in a mess. She sighed and pushed open the doors.

Just keep up with it a little while longer...

Heaving her sling bag she was stopped by the crowd of bustling people . Stores of all types lined the never ending hallways. The scent of meat grilling made Kais mouth water.

"Kai-chan!" A familiar voice yelled. She snapped her head back and found the large group walking towards her. Waving at them, she grinned with canines flashing.

"Where should we go first?" Uraraka asked, hopping up to Kai.

I looked over to the others who's eyes were already locked on to stores. Her classmates all to familiar to her now.