the test

~|Naoru POV|~

I started coughing at the wrong moment, now Naruto will know.

"Naoru what happened?" he demanded more then he asked.

"Nothing..." I say in between breaths.

He touched my cheek softly.

"You are so cold." he said retracting his hand.

I looked at kakashi and I saw something red which I guess made me loose consciousness.

I woke up, looking at a big cage I could see something big moving inside.

"Who are you?" I ask whatever it was on the inside.

"Kuybi." It answers me.

"What is your name? That's certainly not your name, I hope." I questioned.

"Ku...Kurama." He told me.

"Kurama, I like it." I went to the gate and opened it.

"If you do that I can control you as I please you know." He stated.

"Well I believe nobody should be in a cage or be treated differently because of who or what they are, I will pay the consequences to my choices." I answered looking straight into his eyes.

"You are very strange you are the first to tell me this in years." Kurama looked bewildered.

"I hate the way the villagers treat me so I treat anybody the way I want to be treated which includes any living being, like you Kurama." I assured.

"Well if I were hurt when I was young my brothers and sisters would help me heal, so I'll do the same." Kurama slowly came out of the opened cage and laid down, I gently climbed onto his paws, I quickly fell asleep on the soft and fluffy creature I called Kurama.

"I will come visit, thank you Kurama."  I woke up at home, I went to the washroom and I coughed the poison out.

'Thank you kurama.' I blurted mentally.

Naruto told me about the training and we left with empty stomachs.

Leaving with an empty stomach was nothing to me, I once starved myself for two weeks, so this was nothing. Though it was different for Naruto I would always give up my food so he could become stronger.

I climbed onto a sturdy branch once we got there, and I fell asleep.

I woke up when Sakura and Naruto yelled at kakashi for being late, I had been so startled that I fell off the branch, as my head was headed for the ground I flipped in mid air and I landed on my feet. Kakashi started explaining the rules of this test, to us, I looked at Naruto and lifted my index finder, he nodded to me, which meant he understood what plan we were executing. When our sensei yelled go. Naruto did a shadow clone and made it hide, before Sakura finished saying

"Naruto watch out he is going to kill you!!!!!"

I was in front of him and I kicked kakashi in the face, I saw Naruto's clone approach I jumped on kakashi and his clone took the bells and ran, kakashi tried to go get the bells back from the clone.

"You are fighting me." I said.

We started with taijutsu. Kakashi-sensei landed a couple hits so I changed to ninjutsu, taijutsu  isn't my forte, I was about to hit him until he decided to see someone else skills, I went to see my brother.

"Do you still have the bells?" I ask

"Yup here, since it was your plan give it to an other person."

Naruto gave me two bells, I gave one to Sakura after I released her from the genjutsu then gave the orher to Sasuke whose head was sticking out of the ground.

"Are you sure you wanna do that?" Sasuke asked.

"I don't mind going back to the academy, you guys worked hard to get here, I don't mind waiting another year." I replied him.

The clock rang a little while later. I was tied to a post but I didn't mind.

"You three don't need to worry about going back to the academy, in fact you three should...."

Their was a long pause full of tension and hope.

"all quit being ninja's."

"What about Naoru." Sakura says

"She was the only one who thought of others before herself. I will leave you guys a second chance, but it will be a lot harder then before, just don't feed her." Kakashi-sensei declared.

Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto started eating.

"We are going to need you to be at full strength, so eat." Sasuke announced while stuffing rice balls in my mouth.

Naruto followed suite by exclaiming while glaring at Sasuke

"We are one and we all need to be to par so take some of mine too!" Sakura, even if she was jealous, also put her food in front of me.

Dark clouds formed above us and lightning sprouted from these said clouds and along with them came Kakashi-sensei

"YOU GUYS.........pass." He exclaimed.

My tail grabbed a kunai and cut the ropes.

"Good. the ropes started hurting me." I said.

We all left as a group.

~|time skip after tora mission|~

"I need a harder mission, not some babysitting." Naruto kept whining and wouldn't listen to Iruka-sensei.

"Okay fine then  I am giving you guys a c-rank mission, you will escort a man back to his village and protect him from robbers." Commented the Hokage.

While Naruto was jumping in the air, Naoru came to the Hokage and bowed her head down.

"thank you for the opportunity, is what Naruto is meaning to say." She giggled lightly.

"Bring him in." Hiruzen said.

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

sorry for the short chapter

word count: 935

reviewed 2018/06/19