The group of us crept up the staircase and down a hallway. There was a girl in what looked like a supply room. Based on what the king said before he left yesterday, I'm guessing this girl was the girl who showed Sierra around, but I forgot her name.

I cleared my throat and got the girl's attention. "Umm.. Excuse me. Are you the girl who showed Sierra around?"

She turned around, startled, and nodded. "Are you Mitch and Jerome?" She replied.

"How do you know our names?" I quizzed. Was she a spy? Did she work for the king?

The girl stepped back. "Rheanna wouldn't stop talking about you two. I only spent a few minutes with her, but in those few minutes, she told me a lot of information." She explained. "By the way, my name's EmileeAnne, but please just call me Emilee."

"Where's Sierra?" Jerome asked.

Emilee pointed down a hallway. "Fifth door on your right. She might still be asleep."

"We're going to go get Rheanna." Sky spoke up, his voice moving away from us.

Jerome and I thanked Emilee before going down the hallway and counting doors. '1...2...3...4...5!!' I counted in my head. Jerome knocked on the door. No answer. He knocked again. No answer.

"What do I do?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Open it I guess."

Jerome turned the door's knob and slowly pushed the door open to find Sierra on the bed, asleep. Jerome walked over and nudged her, waking her up. "J-Jerome?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. "Mitch?"

"It's us." Jerome hugged his sister. "Are you ready to escape?" Sierra quickly nodded. "Ok. We need to get Rheanna. Sky and Ty went to look for her."

We walked out of the room and down the stairs, sneaking. Hearing the king's voice getting closer, we hid behind a corner.

The king laughed. "You do know I saw you, right?"

Wait, he knew we were here? I looked around the corner and saw the king standing there with Rheanna, Sky, and Ty standing next to him, chained. My attention was brought back to the king when he said, "You aren't good at hiding which makes sense because you're a human. Baccas are great at hiding, but Jerome isn't. He was never good at hiding."

The room went silent, the sound of chains filling the room. Every few seconds, you would hear Sky whisper in Ty's ear in an attempt to get him to calm down. Ty, who was silently crying, was standing a bit behind Sky.

"Why do you need us?" Sky asked the king. "None of us are any importance to you."

The king turned his attention from me to Sky. "No importance? Jerome used to be my best fighter until he met these humans and you two were my slaves."

Sky tensed at the word 'slave'. "What about Rheanna? Sierra? How are they importance?"

"Sierra was another great fighter. The other human is related to the human who Jerome rebelled with." The king answered without hesitation.

Sky stood straighter, making him a few inches taller. "Just because that are good fighters or they are humans, does not mean they are importance to you anymore."

The king just chuckled. "Ok. Keep thinking that." The king turned his attention back to me. "Stop hiding. All three of you, come out."

I hesitated before stepping out into the open, Jerome and Sierra following lead. "Let Rheanna, Sky, and Ty go and we will leave. We won't come back unless you cause us trouble again. Sound good?" Jerome spoke.

The king thought for a minute before changing the subject. "I have a few questions." He pointed towards Rheanna. "How is she important to you?"

"She's my sister." I answered.

The king nodded and pointed to Sky. "How is he important to you?"

Well, how was he important to me? I never thought about it before, but obviously Jerome did. "He showed me that humans aren't terrible like you say they are."

The king stiffly nodded and pointed to Ty. "Him?"

"Same." Jerome answered.

The king didn't seem to believe him, but he undid the chains anyway and pushed the three towards us. "Take them. That human," the king pointed to Sky, "is right. These three aren't any importance to me." The king stalked off.

"Can we get out of here? Please?" Ty whispered to Sky.

Sky wrapped his arms around the frightened Ty and tilted his head towards me as if asking 'can we?'.

I smiled at the two and told everyone that it was time to go before we started walking.

The air outside was chilly and raining. The sky was a beautiful blend of pinks and oranges. The landscape looked like it came from a picture with its vivid colors. The house had the sun setting behind it, making it look like a scene from a movie.

Sierra yawned and walked to her room, waving goodnight to us. Rheanna wished us a goodnight and lazily walked to her room. Sky and Ty, who had already said goodnight, walked to their room. I wasn't tired yet so I stayed in the living room and thought. Jerome sat next to me.

My mind went crazy with thoughts and questions. 'What will tomorrow bring?' 'Will the king attack again?' 'Should we move?' 'What is Sky and Ty's life story?' 'What did the king do to them?' 'Did the king do anything to Rheanna and Sierra?' 'Where did Sky's and Ty's moms go?'