"We know, Viridian, but her physicality and endurance seemed like a bonus then, now we see that it was all a ruse," Rouge grumbles. "They may have planted her trying to flush us out."

I have no idea what they are talking about.

"Her chip implantation was hard to insert as well," Indigo spoke up, eyes flitting warily my way. "There were... I wasn't sure, but..."

"Spit it out!" Silver growls.

Indigo jumps a little, but says, "There were indications of possible Psychic activity. She has an irregularly developed pinneal gland."

Everyone is silent for a second, including my Swatch and I.

"And you never thought to report this?" Rouge hollers, causing Indigo to flinch and take a step back.

"Definitely N.P." I hear Viridian whisper to Silver.

His gray eyes find mine, and I feel my skin sizzle under his piercing stare. "So... you bit the hand that fed you?" He pulls out a gun from his suit pocket as he says this and points it directly at me.

Everything that I am turns to mush instantly, and I press my back into my chair as far as possible, my breath a clot of horror blocking my air way.

Is he going to kill me?

"Tell me the truth," Silver says, his voice scarily toneless.

" I-I don't understand what you mean!"

"Tell me the truth."

"I don't know!!!"

Silver directs the gun at Violet and shoots her point blank in the head. The force is so hard that her chair topples over backwards, her brown hair waving to the ground like a falling flag.

My mouth opens wide in a scream, but all that comes out is a strangled sob.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, Vi! No, No!" Fuisha wails, flailing around in her chair. "She didn't know anything!"

Silver ignores her and the boys' curses and screaming, eyes resting solely on me.

"Tell me the truth."

"I don't know!! I don't know anything, I promise! I don't--"

Silver shoots Beige. I hear his pained gasp, hear the way his body slumps in his chair.

"No!" I shriek, " No please! I don't know! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I don't know! Please stop! I'll do whatever you want!"

"What we want is the truth," Silver says unblinkingly, pointing the gun at me again.

"Are you sure it's her?" Indigo speaks up, his hands shakily adjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose. "We can't really say for sure that--"

"She is the only change since all this started happening. She asks questions, she resists, and she is Psychic. She is one of the only Shades to know about the plan to get Benson. Who else could it be?" Silver challenges him.

Fuisha is weeping beside me. Not for herself, but for her teammates.

I am crying too. This is on me.

Soon, Silver will kill Al and Fuisha if I don't stop him.

"Fine," I say quietly, but it gets all of their attention.

Silver walks up to me, yanking my head back to look up at him and pointing the barrel of the gun to my throat. "What was that?"

I mold my face into a condescending grin. "I said fine. It was just so easy. S.H.A.D.E is so desperate to defeat us, but with mishaps like these, how could you ever?"