03

*buzz buzz*

Maya groaned at the noise waking her up from her slumber. She peeked her eyes open and rolled over to the other side of the bed. She reached up and grabbed her phone.

Huckleberry<3
hey babe I haven't seen you in forever want to meet up?

Maya scrunched up her nose and closed her eyes. This is how it's been for the past week. She hasn't seen Lucas in weeks because she's been "busy" in reality she was spending her time with a certain matthews.

Sure! Lets meet at Topanagas for lunch

Maya sat up and stretched looking around her room. She sighed before getting up and heading to the bathroom to get ready.

Josh ;)
I miss you, you should come over tonight?

Maya smiled at the message from him but instantly realized she was going out with Lucas and wasn't sure when she'd be back.

Just tell Lucas your spending the night at Rileys. He won't know.

I miss you more :( I'd love to see you tonight, there better be food involved ;)

Josh ;)
Well of course only the best for you. I'll see you later then?

:)))) yes you will

Maya slid her phone in her back pocket when she entered Topangas. The smell of coffee and cinnamon hit her when she opened the door.

She was pulled into a hug when she made it to her usual table. Maya awkwardly hugged Lucas back.

"I missed you" he smiled at her

"I bet" Maya attempted to joke and it worked when he let out a laugh

"I didn't miss your sarcasm though" he teased

Maya sent him a forced smile but he didn't even notice.

Their lunch was spent like this. Lucas making effort to talk to her but Maya awkwardly replying and forcing laughs and smiles for him. She put on an act and he didn't even notice.

"Want to come over for dinner?" Lucas asked grabbing a hold of her hand.

"No sorry I can't, I made plans with Riley already" Maya told him

"Oh okay, another time then?" He nodded understanding her

"Yeah" she trailed off. "Well I better get going"

"Alright yeah, goodbye Maya" he pulled her into another hug before kissing her lips.

Maya stood in shock for a second

He's your boyfriend dumbass kiss him back.

But josh...

Isn't your boyfriend.

Maya pulled away and smiled at him before making her way out of the cafe, letting out a breath when the door closed behind her.

She made her way over to Joshs apartment. Remembering the way there without having to think about it. I guess the late night trips here paid off.

Maya straightened out her outfit before hitting the buzzer.

"Maya"

Joshs ears perked as her voice filled the room. He smiled at her voice and the way she said her name. He walked over to the buzzer, letting her up. When the knock on the door came josh had to control himself from opening the door there. He didn't want to seem too desperate.

When he opened the door to see the short blonde he didn't even get a chance to say hi. She ran into his arms hugging him. Josh laughed closing the doors then wrapping his arms around her.

He kissed her forehead.

"Hey Maya" he whispered

"Hi" she giggled pulling her head away from his chest so she could see his face.

Joshs nose scrunched up.

"You smell like cologne" he said becoming jealous

Mayas heart almost stopped.

"Haha sorry" she smiled "I was with Farkle today"

Her heart tugged at her lie. She didn't like lying to josh. He didn't deserve it.

Does Lucas deserve it? Why is it different with him?

Shut up inside voice.

Maya battled with her inner thoughts daily when it came to the two boys.

"Well come here I missed you" josh said pulling her to the couch and sitting her on his lap.

"What do you want to watch?" Maya asked

"You undress" josh smirked

Mayas jaw dropped.

"Slick" she glared at him.

"I'm fine with watching anything as long as it's with you" josh kissed her neck gently nibbling on the skin she had exposed.

"Hmmm" Maya closed her eyes.

This is what usually happened between them. They would invite each other over with perfectly good intentions but they second they saw each other they couldn't keep their hands off.

"Do you really want to watch a movie?" Josh asked in a low raspy tone that made Maya go insane.

Maya gulped

"The movie can wait" she said before smashing her lips to his quickly removing his shirt along with her own.

Josh liked this side of Maya, the dominate side. It completely turned him on, and he knew that she knew it too. She knows the affect she has on him.

Maya had full intention of taking control this time, making sure josh enjoyed every part.

***********
Joshs eye peeled open to an empty cold bed. He groaned thinking she left again. As much as he enjoyed the sex, he wasn't sure if he wanted to be friends with benefits with her.

Considering they both have had feelings for one another in the past, things could get messy. But Maya, she just took his breath away.

She was like a drug, he always wanted more. He craved more, to feel every part of her body and to hold her in his arms. He was addicted, and there is no rehab for this kind of addiction.

Josh got out of bed and made his way to the kitchen. His eyes opened in shock to see a short blonde standing in front of the stove, in one of his shirts which was way to big on her. The shirt went down to her thighs and exposed her shoulders and all the hickeys he left there last night. Her hair was down and as messy as it was it looked perfect to josh.

She was humming while making pancakes.  Josh walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Kissing her shoulder before resting his head there.

Maya instantly leaned back into him feeling safe by his touch.

"Hey you" josh greeted

"Hi" Maya smiled.

"You stayed" he smiled to himself

"Yeah" she said shyly "is that okay?"

"It's perfect. I like this. And seeing you in my clothes is a great good morning" he kissed her cheek and she giggled as he pulled away and leaned against the counter next to her.

"What are you doing today?" She asked putting all the pancakes on a plate and setting them on the table.

"Nothing" josh shrugged "why?"

"I figured we could have a lazy day and just hang out here" she smiled stepping in front of him wrapping her arms around his neck.

He smiled down at her, loving the idea that he had her all to himself today. He place his hands on her waist before pecking her lips.

"I'd love that"

----------------------------------
This update took forever because I wanted it to be perfect