00

In which Maya, while trying a relationship with Lucas, throws morals out the window and spends the night with Josh.

She realizes her feelings for Lucas were really just misplaced desire for her boing but can't find it in her to come clean to Lucas about them.

So instead, she keeps both boys a secret from each other. Going on dates with Lucas in the day, and spending her nights with Josh.

But secrets can't stay secrets forever. The longer Maya kept the going, the more tangled the web became.

And tangled they were.

Josh had made up his mind and decided to ask Maya to be his girlfriend, cause he was tired of only having her at night. He wanted her 24/7, 365 days a year. He decides to do it at the annual Thanksgiving dinner since there was one thing her was thankful for, and it was Maya Hart herself.

But when that day comes, Josh wasn't the only one planning a surprise appearance. Lucas shows up too, in hopes to ignite the spark between him and Maya again.

After the truth comes out, and the lies are revealed, Josh knows there is only one person he wants And she'd be his no matter what. Lucas becomes determined to show Maya what she really means to him and win her over no matter what.

The question is, who comes out in the end victorious? Which boy is the one who steals Maya Harts heart?

___________________________________________________________________

New Book!!!! This book will have slow updates for now, I want to finish New Years first. This idea was given to me by my friend Max on Twitter