So I'm not going to go after her no matter how much I want to.

I went back to my bed, then I heart Ben yell for Sophie outside.

I looked at my window and I seen them hugging. Sophie and Ben are close, like good friends.

They hugged for awhile, I shut my curtain and sat on my bed with my arms crossed looking at my wall. I was pissed off.

I herd the from door open down stairs.

"Ben!" I yelled, I herd him make his way up the steps then my door opened

"What?" He asked leaning against the door way

"Sophie say anything?" Ben raised an eyebrow

"Not really. Let me guess your the reason she upset?" I rolled my eyes

"In a way." I answered, I don't wanna tell Ben to much, specially if Sophie didn't.

"What happened anyways?" He asked coming in more

"Nothing I'm telling you" I smirked he rolled his eyes

"Whatever dude" he got up and went to walk out

"Hey Ben" he turned around

"Yeah"

"You don't like Sophie or anything do ya?" I asked, it was a weird question, and shouldn't care if he does

"Uh. No bro, she's just a friend" he put up one of his fake smiles and I got a bad feeling. He was lying.

"Oh. Okay" I said Ben nodded then walked out.

Im pissed as fuck right now, they always hug. Ben likes her, she probably likes him too. He's like the nice, non player version of me.

I wasn't just pissed. Im jealous.

•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~^

It's been a couple days, Sophie has completely ignored me. Not one glance or word. At this point I have no way to win the game.

"Princess" I hummed while walking behind her in the hallway, she didn't even then around just continued walking. I saw nick and Zack at nicks lockers so I stopped following Sophie and walked over to leave.

"Ice princess still giving you the cold shoulder?" Zack asked

"SOPHIE!" I screamed down the hallway, everyone stopped and looked back at me, except Sophie who just kept walking. "You tell me" I chuckled leaning against the lockers

"Whys she even mad?" Nick asked shutting his locker, I shrugged. If I didn't want Ben to know I most certainly didn't want Zack and nick to know.

We started walking down the hallway, girls would walk faster or slower to be next to us. It's actually funny.

I saw Sophie walking away from her locker, yeah I was looking at her ass. I'm a dude what do you expect.

Suddenly Sophie flew to the floor, everyone stopped and looked as that blonde girl who beat Sophie up walked around her

"My bad freshman" she hissed with a smirk, I ran forward pushing people out my way.

"What's your problem!" I yelled at the blonde girl, I don't even remember her name. I remember her being in the first VirginityGame.

"You! You lied to me! You told me I was special!" She yelled I rolled my eyes

"I had sex with you sweetheart. That's all I remember about you" I helped Sophie up and put my arm around her

"I hate you Dana!" I rolled my eyes

"Funny I don't even know your name." I went to walk away with Sophie but she pushed me off

"Thanks but don't touch me" she snapped then walked off

"Sophie" I ran to catch up with her "listen. I'm sorry please stop being mad at me" I missed her, I told her how I felt then she got pissed off at me.

"No. Your an asshole. I wanted to be with you but your to afraid to even be in a relationship. Do everyone a favor and grow up."

"What do you expect! I've never been in this situation! I've never wanted to be in a relationship, and I've never wanted-" I grabbed her arm made her turn around and look at me "I've never wanted to be with someone as much as you. If you knew what I've been debating lately. I considered quitting for you!" She rolled her eyes like it meant nothing to her at all

"Is that suppose to impress me or something? You actually considered it? You wanna be with me so bad but you won't even quit a childish game. That's pretty pathetic Dana" she started walking away again of course I was mad about her saying that to me and at any other time I would have said a bunch of rude stuff that would have just made everything worst but right now I wanted her to not hate me.

I needed her to be around, I needed to talk to her, I wanted to hold her hand and put my arm around her. I wanted her to be my girlfriend without actually being my girlfriend but things dont work out like that.

"Sophie" I said she kept walking so I ran Infront of her we had this big argue ment in the middle of the hallway but I don't care. "Forgive me" I said she glared and tilted her head pretty much saying 'your telling me to forgive you' "are you?" She rolled her eyes AGIAN and walked around me.

I grabbed her arm with out turning around and pulled her back to where she was and I kissed her. I held her head and kissed her with everything I had. I couldn't be with her but I could show her how much I wanted to even though I couldn't.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ight so my phone dying and I can't write much for this authors note.

Tell me what ya think guy peace

Vote, fan and comment!