"I woke up last night.  But this is the way that I wanted to tell you." She smiled the same beautiful smile that I missed so much.

"Do you have a speech prepared?" 

"I can say a few words." she smirked, walking over to the stage, giving everybody a big hug before she went on.

I had a sudden urge to kiss her.  To hold her in my arms and never let go.

Because she came back to me.

And that's all that I ever wanted.

"When I first came here, I was new and shy.  The people were beyond nice and amazing to be around.  I ended up making friends faster than I thought and I ended up having a couple classes with this grouch bag." 

the crowd broke out into a soft chuckle.

I smiled, stepping aside, washing er do her thing.

"Too many un-forgetful things happened on this crazy roller coaster ride of what we called high school.  It's the couple of four years that you can look back and laugh at.  Sure balancing out schoolwork and a social life may be hard.  But we've already made it this far." She smiled.

"We were created to make a difference in this world.  We are given a soul purpose to help make this world a better place.  Even if your not known as the 'nicest person' in the world.  We all are meant for something."

"You see, Laurnace, my boyfriend was never this happy and outgoing.  He was always slouching and grouchy and he got pushed around by other kids.  Sometimes it just takes the right people to surround yourself with to be happy.  This one year for me had meant a lot.  I hope that it meant a lot for you too.  Thank you." 

All the graduates star up applauding.  I can't really tell if it's because out speeches were morning and finally over or if it was that good.

While the crowd was busy cheering, I trapped Aphmau and pulled her close, I leaned in and smashes them onto hers gently, the crowd going more wild by the second.

We came down from the stage, both blushing messes, sitting back down where Garroth them were sitting.

I interlocked my hand with hers, smiling.

"I missed you so much." I whisper in her ear.

"I missed you too." She confesses.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiles, pecking me on the cheek.

"Please move your tassels." The principal instructed.

We did so, smiling with anticipation.

"Congratulations, graduating class of 2017!" 

We all shout, tossing out hats up, confetti going all over the place.

I was truly happy.

•••

"We're crashing Jeffory Goldenheart's afterparty.  Do you remember him?" I ask, running my hands through her hair.

She shook her head.  "No, not really..." 

"Well, he's Katelyns ex boyfriend."

"Ah, I'm starting to remember him now." She smiled.

"Great, grab your things and go change if you want." I said.

She walked to the bathroom with a handful of clothes in her hand.

She soon walked out.  She had a white off the shoulder top with jeans.  She looked amazing anyways.

She looked amazing in anything she wore.

"Hey beautiful," I sing.

She giggles.  "You ready?"

I stand up and make my way to the car, opening the door  for her first.  She slightly hesitated before creeping into the car.

"Wow, we're graduated!" Aphmau squealed.

I chuckle.  "You're adorable.  But make sure you take it easy okay? let me know if you feel sick or anything."

She gave a curt nod, playing with her fingers.

We got to our destination, seeing an obvious party going on.

"My irene, this looks like a frat party." Aphmau states.

I nod.  "Sure looks like it."

"Katelyn said that they're inside.  It looks crazy though." 

I nod, taking her hand and walking inside.

"Hey Aphmau!" I heard Lucinda yell.  She engulfed her into a hug.  "I'm so glad you're back!" 

•••

Party's aren't our thing.

I was sitting down with Aphmau, seeing everybody dancing and having a great time.  Couples were all over each other and it was loud.

It wasn't that late, but we were debating on leaving.

A slow song came on which was perfect.

"I believe I owe you a dance." She said, standing up and grabbing my hand.

"I'll take this," I smile, moving with her.

Everybody was stumbling around and slow dancing the best they could.  It was awesome that she was here with me.

"You know, I finally figured out what love is." I confess, still swaying with her.

She smiled, "I'm glad you do."

"You helped me."

"I'm glad I did."

The song ended, even though I was it didn't.

"Guys we have to leave.  Katie took one look at Jeffory and started to cry.  I think we should leave."

Aphmau nodded, stroking Katelyn's back.

And just like that, we were out of there.

Katelyn calmed down, thanks to Travis.

Aphmau smiled as I pulled her into another kiss, pressing my lips onto hers gently.

This is what is love is.

A/n: crying because this was the last chapter.  THANK YOU ALLL FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL! 1. yes there will be an epilogue and 2. No, there will not be  a sequel.  Sorry if you wern't happy with the ending :P

LOVE YOU ALL!

-Kyree