Friends[9]

=Laurance=

"Laurance, this is Katelyn, this is Lucinda and this is kawaii~chan." Aphmau said gesturing her hand over to each of them.

Katelyn, the girl with the blue eyes that are slightly lighter than mine, and powder blue hair and pale skin had her arms crossed.

"So you're Laurance?" She asked with a bit of sass in her voice.

"Yes. It's nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand.

She gladly took it showing a bit more care in her eyes. I smiled shyly and pushed up my glasses.

The next girl had bright orange hair and reddish eyes. She had a huge smirk plastered onto her face and was standing with all of her weight shifted into her right leg.

"I'm Laurance, it's nice to meet you." I said holding my hand out.

She took it, then smiled.

"So Aph, this is the guy you have the hots for yeah?" She said peering over to her.

"Lucinda!" She shouted turning a bit red.

"It's nice to meet you Laurance." She said gesturing her hands and making different colored particles emitting off of her.

I was fascinated at the sight.

Then it all disappeared and she laughed.

"Okay Aph, he's cool." She said

"I'm a witch. My mom teaches the witchcraft class here." She said smiling.

"Oh. Cool." I said moving on the the girl with the pink hair, orange eyes and the cat ears and tail.

"Aphmau~Senpai! He's so cute!" She said squealing.

"I'm Laurance....it's nice to meet you."
I said holding out my hand.

Instead of taking my hand she liked me into a hug.

I tensed at first, then awkwardly hugged back.

"She's touchy." Aphmau said laughing.

"I can see that." I smiled.

"I ship like fedex!" She shouted.

"I'm kawaii~chan by the way. It's nice to meet you." She said smiling.

"Kawaii~chan if you keep talking like that, you're going to scare the guy." Katelyn said scraping her arms.

"Kawaii~Chan can't help it Katelyn~Sama!" She squealed.

•••

"What did you think of my friends?" Aphmau asked over the phone.

"I think they're cool." I said nonchalantly.

"Be honest."

"I really think that they're cool." I said in a reassuring voice.

"Really now?" I could tell that she was smiling.

"Yeah. I like Katelyn's hair color and I like how Lucinda is a witch. It's pretty cool. And I like how kawaii~chan talks in third person and is a me'fwia (idk how to spell it) it suits her."