3.

|| Don't you let it go ||

"I'd like to get to know you better too," I smile at him. I open my mouth to say more, but music begins to play. I see Marco taking Scarlett onto the floor to dance. Other couples steadily make their way onto the floor for the slow dance.

"Would you like to dance?" Christian asks standing up and holding his hand out.

I nod shyly and take his hand. I hope this is okay with Josa. Christian slowly leads us to the dance floor. I recognise the song as 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheehan. I feel slightly awkward slow dancing with Christian since I just met him, but at the same, I'm not too worried. He's a nice young man.

Christian gently takes my hand in his and weaves our fingers together. I feel my heart racing. I look up at him and stare into his eyes. It's like something clicks. I feel my heart starting to beat faster.

'People fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe just the touch of a hand'

The lyrics are speaking to me as Christian's other hand lightly rests on my waist. I gently place my other hand on his shoulder. I smile up at him as we gently sway back and forth.

"You look beautiful," he says softly.

"Thank you," I blush, "you're very handsome."

"Thank you. So Rosaline, are you having a good time?"

"I am now. These parties are usually boring since we stay in the back making sure everything goes right. We just want the perfect night for you all."

"You don't drink or eat any of the stuff?"

"No," I shake my head, "we don't usually eat or drink until you're all gone. And it's not too much."

"Well then I think you should join us for dinner."

"Oh no. No, that's not allowed," I shake my head.

"Your job is to make us the players happy. I the player won't be happy if you don't have dinner," Christian says.

"Uhm," I hesitate, "o-okay," I nod not wanting to make Christian, the Borussia Dortmund player unhappy.

I look up at Christian again as we continue to dance to the song. He slowly moves us around. I smile widely and see he has a grin that matches mine. He has a great smile. It shows off his cute dimples.

'And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory'

It's true. I will always remember this night. I'm here dancing with Christian Pulisic. I won't let this night go by too quickly. I smile and cautiously rest my head on his chest. He smiles and moves his hand to my lower back until it's resting just above my butt. His head leans on mine as well. I smile listening to his heart beating steadily. It's soothing and calming. The song ends, and we pull apart. I go to talk to Josa. I know I need to tell her what Christian said.

"Where are you going?" He questions taking my hand again as I turn away.

"I have to go talk to my boss," I explain.

"Okay. I'll save you a seat," he winks.

"Thank you," I smile going to talk to Josa.

"Josa," I say when I get to my boss.

"So your night is going well. Who's he?"

"Christian Pulisic. He's on the team. He said that he won't be happy with the night if I don't have dinner with him," I mumble.