Tales Of LouS NomeD - Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The Large Dish

As the Dawn started to break Tala and Farid finally awoke, both of them seemed confused on where they were, as I explained that they were somehow captured and how I rescued them, however the male voice was able to get away and I have no idea who he is. Farid then began to explain how the last place he remembered being was the labyrinth, he was confused to why he couldn’t find me, as well as a large room he came across filled with demons, and a suit of armour with the name Demon Soul etched into the front of it, before he left the room his memory just goes blank, it was almost as if he just fainted, Farid then started to become frustrated as he could not remember, more he concentrated the angrier he got, his energy started to circle his body raising with his anger, after his energy started to glow Tala stood behind him before running her hands over his chest calming him, however Farid’s energy was not lowering itself, it seemed as if Tala had a mysterious power of Farid, suddenly Tala’s sparked, circling Farid with a pink glow absorbing his energy before her energy sunk within Farid’s skin.

After Farid had calmed and Tala’s energy dissipated, I explained to them how I was unable to leave the safe house for a long time as the air outside had a weird liquid carried by the wind, more of the liquid that hits you the weaker you feel, I also explained how I want to move toward this large Dish which reflects on the front window of the safe house every morning, I then asked Farid if he and Tala would like to join my expedition to the Large Dish, however Farid had other issues on his mind, he had decided to stay at the safe house so he could rest up for the day.

As I started to move out of the safe house Tala wished me good luck, as I turned and smiled, I thanked Tala, then told her to rest easy. The cave seemed to be further than yesterday, the Large Dish also seemed further, however there was no time to delay, every step I took my body began to weaken, every breath became deeper, as I reached the cave my body began to lose strength exponentially, the liquid in the air was making me slower, every breath was now almost a gasp for air, I was hardly taking in any air, more and more liquid began to collect, I was starting to lose my vision everything was beginning to blur if my loss of vision wasn’t enough my skin began to burn, I was starting to lose hope, thoughts began to fill my head of failure, I whispered to myself “Lux Corde Mederi” as the energy started to surround my body, the liquid on my skin started to glow, as I started to lose all feeling, my body regained its energy, I was able to move at full speed again.

As I reached the Large Dish, my white energy wore off, the liquid started to weaken my body once again, the large dish was supported by a huge building, the entrance was a small reinforced door with huge bulking plates covering the supports, I attempted to open the door to no success, the door had no possible way of opening, it seemed as it was electronically operated from the inside, unfortunately  the outside of there was no possible way of opening the door, as I charged up my energy, the door opened without anyone there, shortly after cautiously checking the door I entered the building.

A Large voice bellowed through the building, it was clear that my presence was known and that the voice was directed at me, the voice bellowed once again “Lous”, It seemed as it was the same voice as before, the one that disappeared when I rescued Tala and Farid, whilst I explored the building, I came across a small green canister, it contained a strong plasma energy, it was similar to the plasma cells for my Spirit, I also came across a small blade, it had small plasma cell within its handle, across the front of the blade had a small beam of plasma energy following the blade to the tip, as I got closer to the centre of the building the voice got louder, as I entered the main room, every door in the room slammed shut and locked, it seemed as there was  no way to escape.

The room had small vents surrounding the ceiling a large window was overseeing the centre like a control room, the voice spoke deeply and proudly “Welcome Lous! I told you we would meet once again. It is now time for your final fight! After this Lous you will never be the same ever again!” The vents around the room opened, suddenly a green air started to cover the entire room, the green gas seemed to have no effect, one of the far doors in the room opened, through that door a tall man bald man walked in, he had tribal markings surrounding his skin with a purple aura shining from his skin, around his body a black energy surrounded him it was like a robe, his body was muscular, on the tips of his knuckles there was large metal spikes, it seemed as if his black energy was being absorbed by the base of the metal, he stood tall and stared into my eyes then spoke “Hello Lous! I bet you don’t remember me?”

Confused I replied to the man “No? I have no relocation of who you are? All I know is you took Tala and Farid from me, and for that, you will die!”

With a large grin on his face, he then laughed and spoke again “Child! You are ignorant! I am your father, young LouS! I took your mother and sister away with me, however your mother abandoned me, and for that I had to make her suffer, and since your sister followed your mothers every word, Haha! She was punished! Her death was a great loss!”

Angrily and full of rage I yelled “You BASTARD! MY MOTHER! MY SISTER! BECAUSE OF YOU I KILLED THEM! I WILL DESTROY YOU! I WILL BE YOUR END OLD MAN!”

Again he laughed, with a smile on his face he spoke with a deep voice “You’re a fool! You think you are any match for me? No! If this is how you feel child, you will die! All I need is your body child! With your power I can create a new world! So child, it is time to die. Haha... Since this is the last time we shall meet, you can call me the reaper!” He then stood with a large sword with in his front hand and a dagger in his other he was ready to fight! As I readied myself I charged my energy, as the reaper ran toward me I put my hands forward and whispered “anima Flamma conbustum” The energy then ran toward my hands, within seconds my hands were engulfed with red energy, just before the reaper was about to stab his sword through my chest I laughed “I’m ignorant old man? I don’t think so! ANIMA FLAMMA CONBUSTUM!!!” The energy began to propel itself however before it hit the reaper, my energy dissipated within a flash the energy around my whole body had gone, I was unable to use my power, the reaper then yelled as he forced his sword through my chest raising me above his head “FOOL! You are an ignorant child! Do you not see, the gas you breathed in stopped your energy flow you are unable to use your power! Now you will die for your fatal error!” The reaper then removed his sword from chest before swapping his sword for another dagger than repeatedly stabbing me in the chest alternatively with both daggers, as my life faded before my eyes, with my last breath I gasped “ Screw you old man!” as my lifeless body then fell to the floor, I was dead.