(2) Tearing up my feelings... or someone else's

Start from the beginning

"Good luck." And with that, she hung up.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》●》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》● 》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Good luck, break a leg, best wishes, and other phrases that want you to calm down, but in my opinion, those phrases only trigger all the bad luck surrounding you.

Like right now.

"Ms. Langston, how dare you raise your eyebrows at me?!" Mrs. what-so-ever scolded me before stabbing her pen on the apple.

"I didn't." I shrugged, making her face to turn red and show veins that looks like it's going to pop anytime now.

"You're just like your brother." She hissed angrily, which by the way, made me raise an eyebrow.

"You know Elliot?"

"The other one." She growled angrily.

Oh, Charlie.

"He's fun, isn't he?"

"Is he?"

"He is." I nodded confidently, "Both of my brothers are, actually."

"You're just like him." She growled out, "DETENTION! DETENTION!"

"Wha-?" I gasped out, "Ms. Dimuno-"

"IT'S MRS!"

"I-I'm sorry but I don't understand you and-"

"DETENTIOOOON!!!!"

"But this isn't middle school, or high school!"

Her eyes widened, before she literally growled at me, "THEN CLEAN THIS CLASSROOM AFTER MY CLASS."

Excuse me?

"Yes... ma'am...?" Sitting back down on my seat, I hear some people laughing at me and I grumpily thought: What just happened!

Time flies by as I was forced to listen to this old lady nagging her discussions and silently wondering on why Mrs. Dimuno hates me so much.

Plus, it also has come to my mind on how my college life turned upside down when I literally just started it.

"Now, may I remind everyone to research about my life and how Ms. Langston here is going to clean this room." Her raspy voice rasped out.

Glaring at her, I watched as some of my classmates gave me some pity look and some simply doesn't care.

Amazing.

I grumbled angrily as I took another piece of paper outside our room. "I love these people. I love them! Actually, no, I'd love to strangle them to death, I mean."

I stood up and stretched my back, thank gosh I'm almost done! I stared at the pink piece of paper lying on the floor from the other end of the room.

I smiled with content. "You're the last key for my freedom!"

Yes, I know that I'm talking to myself... alone... in an empty room... -but hey, haven't we all done that before?

I gasped and pursed my lips when I saw the paper flew out through the door. "Stop! Hey! STOOOP!"

I ran towards it as fast as I can, I followed it throughout the hallway, pushing through the people near the room's door just to catch it. I gasped proudly when I caught it!

I turn around to walk back to the room but stopped when I noticed some few papers lying on the ground. Sighing angrily, I bent down and picked them up.

"Damn.you." I spat out angrily with gritted teeth and tore the papers in my hand.

"NO!"

I stopped halfway through and was shocked to see a guy looking at me like I ruined his long butt research essay that may or may not determine his future.

Looking down on the papers, I realized that I just did.

Damn.me.

●◇◇•••◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇◇•••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇•••◇◇●

So how was it?

I hope you enjoyed it! I'd update soon, just... remind me since my schedule is quite hectic 😅

KJD