Chapter 3

Shattered

Chapter 3

~Josh's POV~

"I'll show you," Leo's mother said as she started to walk over to me.

For some odd reason those words scared me and what made it worse is that Leo moved out of his mother's way so she could reach me. I wasn't sure what was going to happen but from the look Leo was giving me I knew everything was going to be fine. Leo's mother stood in front of me and just stood there for a while. I was about to say something when she grabbed my arm and she used her other hand to touch my forehead.Nothing happened at first and then suddenly, I felt a pain sweep through my body and then the room started to spin faster until it grew still again. Once I got control of my vision again I looked around to find Leo and his mother but they were both gone.

After a while I heard voices and I started to make my way towards them. I made my way around the lake house and the voices got more clear and louder. Once I made my around the lake house I saw a younger version of my running beside the lake and my father yelling for me to come up closer to the house.

"Alright son let's practice some," my father said as my younger self reached him.

"Ok, daddy," I replied in my child voice.

Once my younger self replied to my father he ran back a distance from my dad and then turned to face him once again. I looked back over to my dad to see a smile on his face and then in a quick flash my father charged towards me.

"What the hell," I muttered out!

Once I saw my father charge at my younger self it's like everything went into slow motion. I saw my younger self smile brightly and right before my father reached me my younger self was gone.

I looked around for myself expecting met to appear anywhere at any time but nothing happened. Then suddenly I saw a flash of color and then my father was being flipped on to the ground.

"Whoa!" I said as I saw my younger self appear in front of my father who was on the ground.

"How was that daddy," my younger self asked with an innocent child tone.

"That was great," my father replied as he stood back up on his own two feet.

I barely heard what my father said because the scene around me started to spin again and become very blurry and then it was all gone in a white flash. I thought I was falling when I felt a familiar touch around my waist.

"Leo.." I muttered in a whisper?

"Yeah, it's me your okay Josh," he said as he put his head into my chest.

I opened my eyes and saw my mate wrapped around me and all I could do was hold onto him hoping I wouldn't have to let go again.

"Umm, I don't want to break up this cute moment but Josh I need you to tell Leo about your memory," Leo's mother said as she coughed awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, so what's your gift, Josh?," Leo asked me.

"Well my gift is either that I can move extremely fast and its like I'm teleporting or I can become invisible. I'm not totally sure," I replied to him.

"It's the first one Josh," his mother said.

"Oh my that sounds so cool. I want that," Leo said very ecstatically .