We Move like The Ocean -Bad Suns

Vikk smiled. Today was his day. Today was the day he was going to go out and have a fun time on his own.

No rules, no one to look out for, just fun. Yeah, clubbing wasn't exactly a wholesome way to spend your time but when you just wanted to live, it was perfect.

He entered the club, his palms sweating from the anticipation he held. For some reason Vikk believed something would happen tonight, something that might not last long but would be worth the little time it took up.

Ordering his drink, he stared off into the crows of dancing bodies. Each seemed pleased with themselves, happily living in the moment of loud music and rhythmic moving.

Quickly downing the first drink then another, Vikk stood from his seat moving to greet a group of people surrounded by another large hudle.

Each song went bursting through his ears and each beat of the bass came pulsing through his very being. This feeling, was another form of the feeling of life.

The music created a certain sway, causing the people in the front near the speakers to move a certain way to the rhythm and it echoing through the crowd.

A lower moved through them all, beautifully, poetically even. Hundreds of unfamiliar beings dancing as one, having fun through the night like it would be their last.

They all moved as one. They all moved in waves. They all moved like the ocean.

Inspired by:

We Move Like The Ocean by Bad Suns

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey there babes! It's B! I'm sorry if this one is shitty, I'm a bit rusty on one-shots since I haven't written one in so long. My goal is to get myself to write on here more often so you all have more to look at than just a few stories here and there.
I'm sorry about our absence babes but OB doesn't write that much any more (she's super busy) and I usually work on my personal stories so if you want to see my writing check my account out  (Mermaid_of_the_pack) and read up on there. I would give you Oddballs name but I've forgotten it (SORRY OB!!!) If you remember it however please remember to go check her out! Love you!

             -☆B☆