Your Point Of View

"Ugh.."

Sunlight rested on your face as you slowly opened your eyes. Your body felt heavy, tired and battered from yesterday's battle.

"Wake up everyone, breakfast is ready!" A familiar voice echoed through the halls. It's Mercy.

It has been months since the ex-Overwatch members were recalled. Now the "good guys" live together in some kind of big building, like children in a dorm. That includes you. You think it's weird how they fight to the death almost every day but still managed to play family when they get back to the base. Nonetheless, you enjoyed the moments of peace and safety.

"(Y/N)? Let's have breakfast!" Mercy said as she opened the door to your room.

"Yeah, I just woke up, gimme a sec."

"We'll be waiting!"

You got off your bed with a yawn and walked barefoot to the kitchen.

"Hey, morning," Soldier 76 greeted you as you walked past the lounge.

"Morning. What's Angela making today?"

"Mac n' cheese. It smells pretty good."

You sniffed the air. Damn, it does smell good. You nodded to him in agreement before entering the kitchen. A huge pot overflowing with a tasty-looking mac n' cheese sat on the stove.

"Hmm, a glass of milk would probably be a good company," you thought, grabbing an empty mug and opening the fridge. You heard loud thumps of footsteps coming closer. You knew very well whose footsteps those were.

"Good morning!"

It's Reinhardt.

"Morning, Reinhardt," you blushed ever so slightly, smiling to him. Yep, you do have a crush on him. Nope, not weird at all.

"It smells really good in here, let us start eating at once!!" he roared, his hunger apparent.

Breakfast started when Mercy came back to the kitchen. Well, it's not like you ate together. Some took their plates back to their room, some ate in the lounge, and some ate on the dining table. You chose to eat on the dining table. Thankfully (?), Reinhardt pulled a chair and sat beside you. You ate in silence, as you think it's impolite to talk while eating.

"This is really good!!" Reinhardt said, enjoying his meal. You chuckled in response.

"Yeah, it really is."

"Glad you liked it," Mercy beamed with delight. Soldier 76 came into the kitchen with his empty plate.

"Okay, training starts in an hour!"

You put on your battle suit. As a support, agility is one of your priorities, because you can avoid attacks and swiftly move from one teammate's location to another, so your suit is pretty lightweight. Even so, with the current technology, even the thinnest of armors can still provide decent defense and can deal an okay amount of damage.

"Heyo, (Y/N)! Wanna spar?" Tracer came up behind you.

"Sure."

"Let's go, then!"

You smiled at her enthusiasm as you get ready.

As usual, she's really fast, but you can still see her movements, although barely. You blocked some of her first attacks. Some time passed as the two of you exchange blows. Tracer was gradually becoming faster.

"I'm not gonna last very long if we keep this up.." you thought. You used your special skill in midair to 'teleport' away from Tracer's field of vision. People call it teleporting, but you're actually swapping the air and area around you with the air and area from another location. Well.. it's basically the same though.