What happenedat the concert

Amy's pov

After Andy called his girl friend up. Who was very pretty we sang Bewitched. But it wasnt Dahvie, Jayy and me. But it was Me, Andy's girlfreind and a girl who was lucky and got picked. She had long redish hair and brown eyes. She was way shorter than me and Andy's girlfriend. We got together, I would sing Dahvie Vanity's part, Kameraman sang the part of Jay and Jazman sang the woman.

ME::You're attractive, little witch, you're beautiful. Your wickedness, little witch, it broke my heart.  Enchanting words, little witch, you've cast a spell. Masked destroyer, little witch, my beautiful apocalypse.

Kameraman:You got me bewitched, 'cause I'm under your spell, Ohhh. You must be a witch, 'cause I am living in Hell, Ohhh.

ME:Now is the time, now is the hour. I am the magic, I am the power, oh. All I need is one star in the sky, wish for you every night.

Jazman:I tricked you to fall in love, little boy. I played with you 'til I was done, like a toy. Hard in love as I destroy the end of you.So easily fooled, little boy, to think it's true. 

Karmeraman:You got me bewitched, 'cause I'm under your spell, Ohhh. You must be a witch, 'cause I am living in Hell, Ohhh.

ME: Now is the time, now is the hour. I am the magic,I am the power, oh. All you need is one star in the sky, wish for you every night.

Kameraman:Now is the time, now is the hour. To take back my heart, to take back my power. This is the moment to break your spell. I see right through you, Now burn in Hell.(your gone)

Now is the time, now is the hour. To take back my heart, to take back my power. This is the moment to break your spell. I see right through you, Now burn in Hell.(So long)

Now is the time, now is the hour. To take back my heart, to take back my power. This is the moment to break your spell. I see right through you, Now burn in Hell. (Burn in hell ,witch!)

You got me bewitched, 'cause I'm under your spell, Ohhh. You must be a witch, 'cause I am living in Hell, Ohhh.

Me: Now is the time, now is the hour. I am the magic,I am the power, oh. All you need is one star in the sky, wish for you every night.

After the singing we were aplozed and our name were shouted out, well mostly Kameraman and mine. It made Jazman mad, but I didn't care. Some guy in a suit, looked simon from the X-factor came on stage and asked if me and Kameraman would like to sing. We both agreed and told us we would be in contact."Your a very good singer."I said shaking Kameramans hand."So are you.What should we call our selves?" I thought about it and a light bulb shot off in my head. "What about Lonley Angles?" I loved the name, It suted us very well. "Thats great! I love it! How about we make a time to meet and have a song or two writen?" She handed me her phone# and I gave her mine."Ok sounds like a great plan!" We said our good byes and left. We headed home, when we got home I was very excited."Bye guys, see you soon!" Dahvie said hugging me adn Zayn."See you all soon!" I said hugging Jay, Jeffrey, adn Dahvie. WE walked into the house.....

A?N:THis chapter was suppose to go before the other one, but yeah I am going to need help with song lyrics. OK?? THANKS THANKS!! here is a link for the song they sang. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEDM4bsfWg&hd=1