Its my birthday!

Amy'a pov

~one month later^•^

I woke up sore from Louis last night. He was ruff, and drunk. He said somethings I will never forget. I walked down stairs to find no one home. I looked all around, then their came a knock on the front door."Hey Amy!" Audra said hugging me."Yo what's up girl!" I said hugging her back. We walked up to Zayn and my room."Happy Birthday!" Audra said handing me a small black bag. I took all the black paper out to find a bunch of things in their. "Wow! Thanks so much!" I said hugging her again. "Go on! open them all!" She said sitting next to me. Their were about ten different things. Then one big square wrapped. I took out two things at a time. The first two looked the same, I opened them and they were Blood On The Dance Floor, Black Veil Brides and Brokencyde bracelets."Omfg!" I said as I put them on. The next two things looked like a ring and a necklace. The first one I opened was a ring. It was a red Ruby that had the band members name on it. Then the next one was a necklace that you could open and put in pictures. But their were already pictures in their. On the left was a picture of the boys and girls. Then the right was a picture of me and Zayn. I almost cryed when I saw it."Thank you so much." I said pulling her into a hug. I pulled out two more things. One was another set of bracelets. But I had never seen them before. Then I realized that they were our bands bracelets. The bracelets were rainbow and had our band name in lime green. It said ' Misfits'. on the center. I got tuns of things from our band and other bands. Then when I got the big, squared, wrapped gift put I was shocked when their was a card in their too. It said: I found the last CD from our band!!! I was super happy. I heard a Nick come from the door."Ill get it!" Audra said walking down the stairs. "Um..Amy its your mom and aunt!"

A/N: Hey guys what's up?? ok this like part one of three for.the birthday thing. Read my other book called First Quarter! it's a werewolf book!!