escape fail/ sexual

~WARNING IF YOU ARE NIT READY FOR SEXUAL THINGS DO NOT READ THE FALLOWING TEXT!~

Amy's pov

"W...what!?" I squirmed at the touch of Liam's hand on my inner thigh."Let me explain love." Zayn said joining Liam with touching my breast. "We bought you from your real mother. We payed at least 100,000,000 for you." He said as he started to pull of my shirt. "I don't believe you! Now get you hands off me!" I yelled jumping out the near by window. I ran as fast as I could, I can hear foot steps running after me."Get back here!" Liam yelled, he was only a few feet away when I dove into the pool that stretch all the way across the neighbors yard. "Dam it!" I hear Harry say. I was almost to the other side when Zayn grabbed my foot."Like we said we own you!" He said trying to pull me to him."Leave me alone! You don't want me!" I yeeled before getting put of Zayns grip. "Jake! Attack!" I yelled and no more than two secs latter a big pittbull comes flying out of the dog house."Try this on you ass." I said grabbing the the collar of Ruby. I soon let her go and took off running again. It's not long till I hear feet behind me again. I ran home a threw myself in my room. I quickly shut the window an jumped out in hallway."Anyone here?" I asked. no answer. "hello!" still no answer. I walked to the kitchen to find a note on the door.
    Dear Amy,
        You are being sold as a sex slave and never leaving. If we are not here it means we packed and left. So sorry we needed the money. Good luck sweetheart.
         love aunt Elizabeth. XOXO

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I walked back to my room to find One Direction in their."Sorry for running away. I wanted to make sure you weren't trying to kidnap me." I hung my head down. Did my mom or aunt really love me? "Its alright love, now get everything packed, ok?" Niall said in his sexy Irish accent. "ok." I grab a suitcase from under my bed and start putting clothes in it. All nice and Neat, I hate to admit it but I am OCD."Well it started to rain so I will go start the car." Liam said getting up. "Why don't you put the car in the garage?" I ask starting to fold my thongs and bras."it's got a lock." Liam stated. "Who do you think made up the lock?" I said grabbing a piece of paper. "51852. Here you go." I got up to give it to Liam."Why don't you come help me?" He said smacking my bum."But I'm not done yet." I said pointing to the suitcase on the bed."the lads  will take car of that." He said pulling me put of the room. I quitely fallowed and put the code in."Are you a vergin?" He asked as he grabbed my beast. "Y...Yes.".I moaned. "Well your mine tonight babe." I got chills and he massaged my left boob and them he pulled my shirt off. More like ripped it off. He pullled my bra up to show my 34B breast. I covered my self up."Don't your amazing." Harry said from behind. When did he get their? "Yeah love you beautiful." Niall said. They were all around me. Dam it!"Get on the car." Louis said as he smacking my bum."ye..yes sir." I got into the hot car/limousine. "Sit on the floor, we going to play a game." Niall said smirking. "Yes sir." I said sitting into the middle of the car."Aww she's calling us 'sir'." Harry said pulling his short off." Its kinda hot in here don't you say?" He asked me. "No sir" I said looking down. "Ok let the fun began!" Louis said. They all started to touch me in the wronge areas whale Liam drives."N...no please stop." I begg but Zayn smashed his lips with mine. Sparks flew but I didn't want the kiss. He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I let him. when he was letting his tongue explore I felt a bulge in his pants. Then everyone got up and sat down."Now you have to suck and swallow all of our cum. You got that?!" Harry demand. I nodded and went to Louis first. The other boys turned away and Louis got his dick out. I started to rub it when he growned. I started to go faster and faster.Then he pushed my head to where his dick was in my mouth all the way. Glade I don't have gag reflexs.I started to faster and faster."Shit..your good."He growened on last time before he came. I did what Harry said and swallowed ever bit of his cum. Then I went to Harry, niall. But when I got Zayn it was different he told me I didn't have to swallow."thanks." I skilled and rubbed the tip of his dick with my thumb, then started to lick it. He growened and I started to take him in my mouth. I let my tongue wrap around it. He said he was going to cum when I took it out of my mouth and rubbed it. Then he came on my face. "Wait till we get home."