sex,sex c:

WARNING THEIR IS SEXUAL THINGS! IF YOU CANT READ, THEN YOU ARNT SEXY!

Zayn's pov

"What do you want to do?" Amy asked sitting on our bed. "This."I said sitting on the bed and turning her so I could put my lips on Hers. They were super soft and sweet. To my surprise she kissed back. Dam she was a good kisser.We only break away so I can lift her shirt off her to reveal her black lace bra. We continue to maker out when I cupped her right boob with my hand. She moand in my mouth so I undid her bra and let it fall to the ground. I looked down at her and she covered herself up."Don't be shy love. Your very beautiful." I said leaving kisses down her jaw."Just like the fanfics." She giggled and gasped when I put my right hand by her area. I take one of her nipples in my mouth and rub her area faster. I stop and she growns."I'm not done yet." I say slipping my boxers off.I grab a condom off my desk, but rub my dick on her area. She moans, I quickly put the condom on and slow stick my dick in her area. She starts to cry."Hey hey. It gets better trust me." I let her adjust to the size. Then slowly go in and out. She stops crying and moans out my name."Z...Zayn!" She moans."I'm close babe." I said as I go faster pumping in and out."I...I'm cuming!" we both yell. I pull out and through away the condom. I look to see if she bleed,but their was no blood."I'm tier's." I said grabbing her. She cuddles into my chest. When she falls asleep I fall asleep. What a night. (WHAT YOU THINK?! :)

~ A few hours later.~

Zayn's pov

I woke around nine and Amy wasn't with me. I got up to find her suitcase.was opened and some clothes are gone. I walk down stairs and nobones their. I walk to the bathroom to see Amy in the shower. I was still naked so I jumped in the shower. I scared her, she jumped and I caught her."Did I scare you?" I ask setting her down."Yes. But as long as I was you." She said hugging me."Why?" she looked at me and told me about what Liam did. "That bastard." I said angrly. "Hey as long as you are here I'm safe." She smiled and made me happy."Can I tell you something?" She asked letting me go."Yeah." I said pulling her back into a hug. " I want to have sex with you again." she blush.when the words came out of her mouth."So do I." I smiled and started to kiss her and push her against the wall. I cupped her area and she moaned. It got so hot that I couldn't hold it anymore. "Jump." I said and Amy jumped, wrapped her legs around my waist. I grabbed my dick and placed it at her entrance. "It feels so good!" She said grabbing my hair making me crazy. "I'm about to come babe." I said into her neck."Let me down." She said and I agreed, I knew what was going on. She got on her knees and sucked on my dick for what seemed like a second."I'm cuming!" Then she got wide eyed, but swallowed ever bit."That was great." I said grabbing her body. She giggled. Her giggling was super cute.