Baby Guitarist and Kerrang

Tony and Jahni laughed at tgeir daughter's adorably confused expression.

"Are they gone?" Their friends peered around tge corner.

"Yes you idiots they're gone." Jahni rolled her eyes.

Putting anime back down she proceeded to chase after them. It was cute to see their daughter running as fast as her little legs would take her. Everyone eles was kind of jogging so she could catch them. Jahni just smiled steping closer to Tony resting her head on his shoulder. Jahni never pictured her self with kids matter of a fact she hated small children and was never around them.

"Is she still a little shit now?" Tony smirked.

"Nope she's our little girl." She looked in his eyes.

Tony kissed till he felt a little hand tap his leg. He then watched anime run away as he chased her. Jahni laughed and got one of her toys taking it to the bckbyard. Grabbing anime she put her in it. Tony being him grabbed his guitar a played for Anime while Jahni talked to Nala about some thing and called her band over.

They all sat around talking till Jahni gave the news of a life time. They as in Dreams of Damaged Souls had been nominated for best break out band, Chris was nominated for hottest male, and Nala for best singer. The date was after Nala's wedding but she'd have to postpone her honeymoon.