Epilogue

A few years later

Trinity's POV-  "You may now kiss the bride" Xander leaned in a kissed me. We both pulled away and looked at the crowd. I'm now Trinity Smith Jones! We took a few pictures with our wedding party and I went to go talk to Megan and Madison. Yes I finally forgave Megan and we are besties now again. "Hey girls. I need to tell you something..... I'm pregnant again!"

Megan squealed. But Madison said, "I thought you couldn't have anymore kids?"

"I couldn't but when I went back to the doctors, they said I was indeed pregnant with triplets! All boys! I'm going to announce this at the party. Come on we are gonna be late though" we headed to the party. We danced and played games. When it came to the speeches I went last. "Thank you all for being here on our special day, on this day I married my best friend. But I wanted to say something else. I'm pregnant with triplet boys! " Xander was speaking with a gang friend, when he heard this, his head jolted up and looked at me with hope. He ran to me and kissed the living daylight savings out of my. My family was complete. 6 kids and a wonderful husband.

Thanks for reading! If you want an epilogue plz comment. Idk if I want one. Love you all!