Xander, is that you?

No ones POV~ A few months later Trinity awoke from being in a coma, her belly was as big as ever. She could barely see her feet. When she was awake, Nick was there waiting, looking out the window. She coughed and it caught his attention. He ran to her and scooped her in a hug. "I missed you! Everyone was worried sick! The baby is fine, it looks like you and Xander are having a girl." She cringed at his name. "Trin, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, thanks for being here. Can you get my phone for me. I need to make a call" He grabbed her phone and she dialed up Xander's number. It buzzed for a few moments and he finally picked up.

"Xander speaking, who is this?"

"Xander, it's me." Her voice was shaky and very cracky.

"Trinity? Is it really you? I'm sorry about everything. I didn't know you would run off like that, and get hit. You have me worried the most. But guess what? I had Damon and Ari looking at pictures of you on my phone. You know what Damon said? Mom. He said mom and so did Ari. Your their mom, I love you Trinity Smith. I really do."

"I love you too. I'm getting out today, I'll meet you at home"

"Actually I moved into a mansion... On the other side of town. I'll have my mom come and get you. When I told her what happened, she kind of punched me in the face, and man that girl can punch..." He giggled.

"Alright, bye babe."She hung up. "Nick you can leave if you want. Thanks for everything you have done. I really appreciate it, and so does my little girl." She smiled when she said that and he did too. He left and Trinity gathered up her stuff, signed the discharged papers and went to go find Karen.

XANDERS POV~ When I got the call from Trinity, I was in the middle of something. More like someone. I made the girl leave and picked up the mansion. A few minutes later I heard a car door shut and the front door open and close. I ran downstairs with Damon because Ari was already down there with the maids learning to cook. I ran up to her and hugged her, I pulled away and gawked at her swollen tummy. It was beautiful. I got on my knees and started kissing her tummy like there was no tomorrow.

Trinity's POV~ I started getting weak in the knees when Xander was kissing our baby. He saw what was happening and quickly showed me the living room. "Xander, this is our little girl. I think we will call her Molly." I smiled at the name. It was my older sisters name who had died when I was 4 or 5.

"I love it. Ari!! Mommy is finally home!" A little girl came running into the living room. She looked about 1 and she was gorgeous.

"Hewwo momma. Mesh Ari. Well woo already know that" She giggled. "I'm learning to cook, even though daddy said I didn't have to because wesh have maids for that. I wike cooking." She was a great talker for someone who is one, she is very smart also. She ran into what looks to be a play room and so did little Damon.

"I missed you baby. Never leave me again." Xander comes over and kisses my cheek. At that moment I see a young woman a little younger than myself walked into the living room.

"Hey baby, wanna come finish what we started earlier?" I looked at Xander with wide eyes. He was getting laid when I was suffering. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. But I think I recognized this woman. She was my younger sister, Autumn!