florist

levi pov

We had just gotten back from our expedition. 'I ordered the flowers.. right? If so, they should be here soon.' I thought to myself, walking to my office to finish paper work. After a couple of minutes I heard a knock. "Name and state of business" I said plainly, as usual. I was surprised when I heard a shy girly voice come from the other side of that door. "U-Uhh.. (Y/N).. I brought the flowers you ordered.." She stuttered. 'Cute' I thought, though my face didn't show it. I got up and walked to the door, opening it to see a very short and petite female looking up at me. She moved out of my way without hesitation.

your pov

I heard footsteps and the door opened to reveal a very, very tall, raven haired man with an undercut. I quickly moved out of the way and followed him to where to flowers were, He's hot. I thought to myself, blushing. Once we got out there I heard footsteps approaching me, when I looked up, to my surprise, it wasn't the raven haired man. Instead it was this guy that kinda looked like a horse. I giggled to myself. "What's so funny, pretty lady?" He asked, my eyes widened. "M-me?" I asked, pointing to myself and looking around, no other girls were near. "Yes you" He chuckled.

levi pov

'Tch, that horse face is flirting with that girl.' Erwin and I took the flowers to where they needed to be only to come back to horse face getting really touchy feely with that girl. "Horse face!" I yelled, keeping my stoic look. His head bolted in my direction. I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that girl let out a sigh of relief. "Y-yes, Corporal?" He asked, slightly irritated. "Step. away. from. the. girl. right. now." I gave him the death glare and he backed away, running towards the mess hall. I looked at the girl, she looked a bit flustered. "I apologize for his actions" I say, not looking directly into her eyes, but at her small figure. "I-It's fine" She replied, waving her hands in front of her in a dismissing type of way. Once she left, I went to my office, checking to see if I forgot to do anything related to the funerals for our lost ones. 'Shit'. I forgot to order the extra two bouquets with the rest of the flowers. I got up, walking out of the office and luckily passing by Erwin. "I forgot to order the two extra bouquets for the families, I'm going into town to go buy them." And with that, I was off.

your pov

I had arrived at the flower place I worked at, nobody else was working there that day so I had the shop to myself, not many people were there and none of the people needed help at the moment to I decided to make some flower crowns for fun. I heard the little jingle of someone entering the flower shop, I instinctively greet them with "Good afternoon! How may I help you?" I smile and then realize who it is. "O-Oh.. Hello.." It was the raven haired man. "Tch, hello. May I get three bouquets? (random flower bouquet), (random flower bouquet), (favorite flower bouquet)." He asked. I nodded, going and putting together the bouquets of his choice, putting the flower crowns I had made on the counter. The last bouquet I put together for him was my favorite. 'What a coincidence.' I giggled to myself. When I was done I gave them to the man. "Here you go, Sir" I smiled, close eyed. "Levi" He said. "Hm?" I hummed, opening my eyes. "The name is Levi" He continued. "O-oh, Sorry about that Si-Levi.." It was weird calling him by his name, though it was nice. "My name is (Y/N)" I smiled.

"When you're done with work here, stop by headquarters." He left before I could even protest. I didn't notice the flower crowns were gone as I helped other costumers.

—————later

You had just arrived at headquarters, you knew where it was since you had to deliver flowers there earlier that day. You walked over to where Levi's office was and knocked. No answer. You knocked again "H-hello? Levi?" No answer. You were about to turn around when you felt very muscular arms wrap around your waist. "Wha-" you were cut off with a "shhhhh, It's only me." You somewhat relaxed, hearing Levi's voice was calming. It was deep, and it usually was quite harsh but this time it was soft, and sent shivers down your spine. You were pulled into his office where the bouquet that you really happened to like was sitting on his desk.

"(Y/N).. I wouldn't usually let myself fall in love with anyone.. but this time.. I couldn't help it." His deep voice tickled your sensitive ear. "I love you.. (Y/N).." he said calmly. That was when he turned you around, pulling you in for a deep kiss. It seemed like hours had passed before he pulled away, walking over to his desk and grabbing the bouquet of flowers. "For you" He said, handing them to you. "H-how did you know?.." You asked, surprised. "I walked in one day and saw you eyeing the flowers. Oh, and I brought you something. Turn around" I did as he said, turning around and swaying back and forth. I felt something being placed on my head. "Hm?" I questioned as he turned me around, he was holding one of the flower crowns I made. 'Where is the othe-.. It's on my head.' I instantly blushed pulling him in for a hug before pulling back soon after. I took the other flower crown from his hands and went on my tippy toes to put it on his head, though I struggled. He picked me up, helping me with what I was trying to do. I placed the flower crown on his head and quickly pecked him on the lips. "I love you too.. Levi.." He smiled at my words.