(Regular) #15

Tom's P.O.V.

Commie is at it again. Pissing me off in anyway possible. I felt sick that day as well so I didn't have time for Tord pissing me the hell off. "Sup Jahova." Tord smirks at me.

"N-not *coughs* now commie..." I say weakly as I was currently laying on the couch with a heat pack over my forehead. "But it's fun when your sick." The commies' smirk grew wider. "Ugh. JUST FUCK OFF!" I shouted then coughed a lot due to my sore throat.

"Hah!. This is just fun." Tord kept smirking. I gave him a death glare. Fucking being a big asshole. Why do I fucking like the prick anyways. He is just a waste of my time. "S-Shut up." I felt kind of sad at the moment. "No." Tord smirks and begins to laugh.

I sniff at his stupid, cute laughter... wait no. It's just stupid. "You don't even know how I feel at this point." I growl. I felt sad and angry.

"Do you feel pissed at me hmmm?" He teases. "N-not really..." my voice toned down a bit to a kind of sad tone. His face grown confused at this.

"I feel so damn useless!! that's what I feel like!!!" I shout. His face became kind of shocked at this. "You just... You just ruin my fucking life! That's all your here for is it! To ruin my life and go on ruining someone else's life!" I was at the brim of crying at this point.

His face was changed completely. "... No... I'm not here to ruin your life. So better watch your mouth. Cause you try to do the same thing. So I do it back. See you think that I wanna ruin your life for no reason. No, it's because of YOU." Tord growls.

I grew shocked. He was right, I don't care if I'm sick he is right. I am a asshole to him as well. No wonder why he is doing this to me. "...o-oh god... *coughs*... your right...." I look down at the floor at this point.

"T-Tord..... Ugh I'm *coughs* sorry......." I look back up at him. "No. I'm sorry." Tord walks up to me and picks me up bridal style. I blush at this and look at him. "I can prove it even..." Tord smiles. Huh?

Tord leans to me and kiss me. I was freaking out. I would kiss him back but I'm sick! He pulls away and giggles. "I don't care if I get sick." Tord smiles. "I don't want you to get sick. That's why I didn't kiss back.." I say softly.

"Heh.." Tord smiles. I give him a kiss on the cheek and smile. "I love you." I say weakly. "Love you too.. my lil sickling." He chuckles.

Bonus.

Edd walks in seeing the two smiling and giggling. "The hell happen?" Edd asks. "O-oh! Um... well..... Me and Tom are uh.... dating.." Tord says nervously. Edd became shocked. "Welp. Matt your wish came true." Edd chuckled. Matt came in fanboying like crazy.

"Shit." Tom coughed.