(if he never left AU) #13

Tom's P.O.V.

     I was sitting down on the couch watching tv with Matt and Edd. They have been dating for over a year. Had to say they were meant for each other. But for me... I did have a crush. I hate to say it but... my crush was Tord. I don't know why but he is. Anyways I was watching tv with Edd and Matt until I heard a crash from Tord's room. "Tom go make sure Tord is alright please.." Edd said. I grunt and got up walking up the stairs towards Tord's room. I walk up to his door to his room and knocked. "Commie! What happened did you die in their!" I shout through the door. There was no response. I kind of started to get worried. "Tord..?" I sounded worried. There was no response. I opened the door seeing him... on the ground. He seemed as if he passed out. "T-Tord??" I run towards him. "Tord!" I start shaking his side. There was no... response. I began tearing up as if he seemed dead. I lift him up to look at his face.  He had a little bit of a bloody nose. Looked like he knocked out by falling off his bed. I look up at the bed and saw his laptop was open. Did he see something on his laptop that made him fall off his bed? I set him down carefully and get up to go look at the screen. My 'eyes' widen while looking at the screen. It was me on his screen. "Does he-" "T-Tom!!" I turn to see Tord was conscious again with widen eyes and a scared expression. "Tom I can explain!" Tord got up. "Oh you better start explaining why I am on your damn computer screen!" I said pointing to the screen. "O-Ok Ok!... I... I kind of fell off the bed because of the image and... Nosebleed cause of it but... ugh.. I m-might have a... slight c-crush on you-" "slight huh. "Doesn't seem like it was a slight crush Tord." I walk over towards him. "O-Ok maybe not slight b-but please don't hurt me for it!" Tord was shaking. I didn't even wanna harm him so I grab his hand intertwining my fingers with his. "T-Tom?" Tord asks softly and holds my hand as my other hand cups his cheek. Both of our eyes came half lidded as we lean in having our gap get smaller and smaller until we both kissed. We both continued kissing as Tord jumps up wrapping his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck as I wrap my arms around his waist. I slam him against the wall and continued until we heard two gasps from the doorway. We pull away and looked over at the doorway seeing Edd and Matt with shocked expressions. "Uh.." I said nervously. "FINALLY!!" Matt jumped up and down giggling and smiling. "FINALLY YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!!" Matt shouted slowly stopping. Edd only giggled. "We will leave you two alone..~" Edd said calmly and teasingly and walked out of the doorway with Matt, holding his hand. We both were nervous and looked back at each other. "... At least they were not mad." Tord pointed out. "Yeah.." I sigh and softly kiss him.

My babies...