(Highschool AU) #1

Tom's P.O.V.

It was in the middle of summer vacation before my friends and I were going into tenth grade. I was sitting alone outside at the park trying to think of what next year would be like. But only until Tord arrives at the park. I had a disgusted look on my face. 'why the fuck is HE here...' I thought to myself. He seemed to have spotted me as he made his way over towards me. "Hey there!" Tord greeted. "...hello..." I growled at him looking away rudely. "Can I err... Sit next to you..?" Tord asked. "Ugh... sure whatever..." I growl once more as Tord sat next to me. "So errm... Why you out here today...?" Tord asks. "... It's none of your business..." my cheeks gave a slightly pink tone to my face. "Oh come on Tom... You can tell me anything!" Tord smiled reassuringly. "I'm not gonna..." I grunt at him. "Fine... well I came because I get usually bored at my place so... I came here to take a stroll... until I saw you here heheh..." Tord explained. "Sure... next time your saying shit... don't make them into two hour stories..." I gave a smug like smirk at him. "Whaaaatever..." Tord sighed as he took something out of his pocket. It was a box that had the word "Pocky" spelled on the front. "The hell is that...?" I asked. "It's called Pocky... Ever heard of it?" Tord asked. "No" I reply. "Well it's some sort of treat or something... They taste good!" Tord said taking one out. I grown confused to what the hell Pocky was. "Wanna try one..?" Tord asked handing one to me. I for once accepted an offer from him and took it placing in in my mouth. I held it and took a bite of it pulling the rest away from my mouth. "Like it?" Tord asks. I place it back in and nod letting go. "Hey Tom... Wanna know something else about Pocky..?" Tord asks with a smirk. I nod as he grabs my arms and pulls me close to him. "You can even play one certain game with them~" Tord had a bigger smirk biting the other end of the Pocky stick. My face heated up quickly as I felt my heart pounding out of my chest. Tord moved down to where he kissed me. Total shock filled my body as I felt his soft lips touch mine. I slowly start to give in and kissed him back. I felt the rest of the Pocky stick gone as he slowly starts pulling away. I look up at him as he gave me a smile. "... Your so gay..~" I smirk. "And so are you..." Tord giggled with a smile. "I'm gonna go... Dinner at my uh... home will be done..." I said nervously. "Ok then... See you later" Tord smiled and kissed me once more. I kiss back then let go, getting up and walked home for dinner.

IM PROUD!
I got this done yay ;u;