(Depressed Tom Au) #11 (fluff)

Tom and Tord have been dating for almost a year. Tom has been still depressed even though he had the love of his life with him he still had it. He has also started to have vivid nightmares, and some of them were even about Tord either cheating, breaking up, or using him. Heartbroken in his dreams he would always cry whenever those nightmares end and sometimes if Tord never woke up to him crying he would start cutting his arms making deep marks and leave them as scars. He'd do it for an hour before going to sleep. Moving on from that topic today was lovely as the two of them were walking in the park. They would hold hands while walking around just talking to each other. "Breezy afternoon huh.." Tord said. I nod my head and smiled. "Heh yeah... kind of is..." Tom responded in a less happy but more of a frightened tone. "Hey Tom... um... are you ok..." Tord asks looking at the taller male. "I'm... I'm fine.." Tom responds trying to make his lover not to worry. "I-I just hope you are.. But just remember.. if you need someone to talk to you have me, Edd, and Matt..." Tord smiles. "T-thanks.. That means a lot...." He smiled back at Tord and gives him a small kiss on the lips. "In all seriousness... Tord would you ever... Cheat on me... o-or... Use me... o-or even break up w-with me......." Tom pulls away and asks sounding sad and worried. "... Tom I would never!! Why would you ever think that..." Tord asks grabbing him by the waist softly with one hand as his other cupped Tom's right cheek. "I.. I kind of... had nightmares about them..." Tom sniffs with tears forming in his lifeless eyes. "Oh... B-baby I'm so s-sorry to hear..." Tord sadly responds and hugs me. I hug him back and started to cry in his shoulder. "Shhhh... it's ok..." Tord said soothingly and rubbed his back. "I-Im sorry I got you upset for my answer babe... I'm so sorry..." Tord added as Tom pulled away from his shoulder and sniffed. "I-its fine..." I smiled sadly. He smiles back at Tom as they continued walking holding hands again. A few minutes pass as the sun soon fell down to have a beautiful shade of all kinds of beautiful colors. They both stop at a fountain that was at the middle of the park. "Tom... May I ask you something..." Tord asked. Tom nods becoming nervous. Tord looked at the beautiful sunset for a split second and kneeled down looking at Tom pulling out something that seemed.. Shiny in his pocket. Once he had it out he just held it for a few to explain something towards his lover. "Tom. Through all rough times... We have still lasted as a couple for almost a year and... I know this may be a little early but... Thomas Ridgewell... including all of the happiest times... Will you m-marry me." Tord held out the box opening it to appear a ring that was held captive in the small shiny box. Tom felt like melting hearing the last four words from Tord's mouth. Will you marry me. Toms eyes began to fill with tears and plastered a big smile on his face. "Oh my gosh yes! Tord, yes I will!!" Tom cried out with the happiest smile he ever wore on his face. Tord gave a smile and got up and hugged his lover twirling him around once or twice with just cries and laughter. As both men stopped their emotional parade Tom gave him a soft and passionate kiss on his lips. Tord kisses him back as the sun fully sets at that perfect moment.