Chapter 13- I'm a bright fucking unicorn!

School finally rolled around and our "beautiful" weekend was over. Time to enter hell again.

"Ew. They're so disgusting." Chloe mumbled with her books in her arms. I closed my locker with my books in my hand and glanced in the direction she was looking. It was Kyle and Grace again. Yup you guessed it, they were making out. Again.

A moment later a teacher came and yelled at them to "break it up" and that they had "plenty of time to do that stuff outside of school". It reminded me of what he told me the other day. Has he really slept with her? Or did he just hint at it to push my buttons.

"I still can't believe he said that to you. He's such an ass." Chloe said as she got up from leaning on the locker next to mine. We started to walk towards our first period class.

"Whether it's true or not, I'm not gonna let that  asshole run my life into misery. It's time we get a little..payback." I smirked at Chloe with a knowing look and she gave me a slight smile. Ok yes, Rachel's brother probably being Chloe's mate is a problem and it's one that we discussed frequently before deciding to go through with the plan. But Chloe is "alright" with it. The limit for her is make-out. Doing anything other than that, Chloe will snap and probably kill me. And knowing Chloe, it will be a long and painful death. We're lucky she has so much self control. Her mate on the other hand, may be hesitant to the plan at first, but we all agreed that once he heard the reason for our plan of revenge, he'll understand and want to help us.

"See you Chlo." I said as I found my class.

"See ya. We're still meeting at Rachel's to discuss the plan right?" Chloe said lowly so that no one else could hear.

"Yeah. See ya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Comin' in hot!" Rachel yells as she jumps off the last step of the stairs and slides into the kitchen. "My bro's at the airport so I gotta go pick him up. You two have fun planning revenge on the Devi- I mean, Grace." She gives a small wink along with a cheeky grin and skips off to the front door where her shoes are waiting patiently.

"See ya in a bit." I mutter as Chloe pulls out a spiral from her backpack. The door slams as Chloe pulls out multicolored sharpies.

"Hmm, very bright for your taste." I tease.

"I'm a bright fucking unicorn, glitter and all, thank you very much." We chuckle as she writes 'Methods to destroy the homewrecker' at the top of a blank page that she randomly flipped to.

"Ok so how are we going to get the dog off my mate? We can make him jealous using Rachel's brother, but will it be enough for him to leave and lose interest in Grace?"

Chloe taps her chin with the capped tip of the sharpie marker. "Hmmm..we need a..distraction."

"So what is a girl like Grace into?"

"Probably hot guys with abs and a title." I snort.

"I know you're being funny, but this is actually going somewhere. I think I know just the person that can take on the task." Chloe pulls out her phone and begins to dial a number on the keypad.

"So you just randomly have a friend available to use for sabotaging relationships?" I raise my eyebrow with a small quirk.

"Yes, I have friends." She presses the call button and puts the phone to her ear. "And it just so happens that this friend, owes me a favor."

There's a small pause as we wait for an answer.

"Hey River...no I'm fine, I'm fine... um, remember that favor you owe me? Yeah well I need you to do that favor. Now...yeah, actually can you come over right now?...Ok cool, I'll text you the address..ok, thanks River!" Chloe hangs up and turns to me with a bright smile and a mischievous glint in her eye. "She won't know what hit her!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note Time!

So.... hi?

I think it's safe to say that I've forgotten about this book. I was so pumped to write this werewolf fanfiction when I first got the idea but as school piled on and time dragged on, it got more and more difficult to find time to write. My inspiration was slowly being strained through a metaphorical pasta strainer and was replaced with school work and stress. But I have risen from the dead after a super long break! Although this book was kinda forgotten, I have not forgotten about my lovely wolfies! Expect another chapter to come out soon and I hope you enjoyed this ~very~ short chapter. I'm slowly getting back into the groove of writing and expressing myself. (Man, I forgot how free it felt.)

Anyways, enough of me rambling. I have one last special thing to announce.... I have a new book coming out! I've had it written for a while but never had the time or courage to post it, but I've thought about it and I think it's "Now or never!" It's yet another werewolf book called "The Hybrid". And even though I have some pre-written chapters that I'll be publishing, expect slower updates with this book. I still have a ton on my plate outside of Wattpad and school DX

Stay strong my wolfies!

~Kitah <3