Shaking it off with a nervous chuckle, Yesung informed her, "I've gotten that before. Don't worry."

Kyuhyun nodded in agreement. "People have called him Yesex before."

"Kangin." Yesung said with an amused roll of his eyes.

"We should go." Kyuhyun informed and Yesung nodded in agreement. "We're looking for Ryeowook. If you happen to spot him, tell him to come find us at the cotton candy booth."

Yena nodded and they walked off together.

Just moments after they left, Yena spotted the Super Junior member they were looking for. He was too far off for her to approach him, but she noticed he wasn't alone. He was accompanied by none other than Yeojin of Pledis Entertainment's girl group Roser-lo, another group that was one of Yena's favorites. The Super Junior and Roser-lo rivalry had been the predecessor to the EXO and Baby Lips rivalry, which pitted both agencies against each other. 

By now, the rivalry had died down a considerable amount, especially after many of the Roser-lo members left Pledis Entertainment and were picked up by SM, to the point where there were even strong rumors surrounding a possible relationship between Ryeowook and Yeojin. 

In another part of the carnival, Baekhyun had ditched Chanyeol and dragged Lu Han towards the kissing booth. "Taeyeon's going to be there right now." He explained to his hyung with a carnival ticket ready in hand. "I want to get a kiss from her." Both of them didn't have any volunteer shifts until later and they wanted to use their free time to enjoy the attractions that had been provided by the agency.

Lu Han's expression contorted into one of confusion. "I thought you were into Guti."

Baekhyun sighed. "I am. Its just that Chanyeol really likes her too, and he made me promise I'd back off. He's my best friend, what else could I do? I had to agree. Maybe I can get back into Taeyeon again if I spend some time with her. That could work, right?"

Lu Han said nothing and followed after his younger band member to stand in line for the kissing booth. They were in line for about five minutes, and were the next two in line, when Yena arrived through the back of the booth. Taeyeon had just kissed an eight year old boy when she was tapped on the shoulder by Yena to get her attention. The Girls Generation singer sighed with relief when she saw the girl who was going to take her place. "You're early." She pointed out. Squinting her eyes in recognition, she asked, "Hey. Do I know you from somewhere?"

Yena laughed nervously. "Uh, no, probably not. But you might know my brother Tao from EXO. We're twins, and people always say our faces look a lot alike. Its really weird."

"That must be it." Taeyeon nodded.

Baekhyun's jaw dropped in disappointment as Taeyeon got up from her seat and hugged Yena, thankful. 

"Well, you're a life saver. The booth is all yours." She smiled at her politely and bowed out of respect before walking away. Yena did the same as the older girl left the kissing booth.

Yena sat down and her eyes widened when she saw who was next. Baekhyun and Lu Han. They were two members from EXO, where she was replacing her brother Tao after his injury. She welcomed the thought of kissing Lu Han, since she had grown to fall in love with him over the months that she had been with EXO. But she wasn't very keen on the thought of kissing Baekhyun. 

But it was a kissing booth after all and she would have to do it.

Lu Han pushed Baekhyun forward, saying, "Okay. Go get your kiss." His dark eyes met with Yena's and he gulped back nervously. Then they darted to her lips as Lu Han fathomed the thought of kissing her.