"You know how worried your dad and I were? We thought you were kidnapped." She mumbled and I let out a sigh. They really were such worry warts.

"Omma. I'm not a kid anymore. I won't get kidnapped that easily. Plus there's Yi Eun here with me as well. Don't worry." I assured her.

"But-"

"Mum." I gave her the finality tone and she sighed.

"Just take good care of yourself okay?" She said and I reassured her a few more times before she finally put down the phone.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I returned back Yi Eun's phone. He took back the phone and looked at the mess that I had done.

"Stop looking at this. I'll tidy it up soon." My hands stretched out to hide the crime scene as I tried to explain myself. I could see the disapproving look that was forming in his eyes.

"I didn't say anything." He simply retorted and looked back down onto his papers.

"You were going to." My voice went up an octave. That was when my stomach started growling.  It was loud and clear. I heard  a chuckle break out from Yi Eun.

"Hungry again?" He laughed and looked at me. My face went scarlet red as I bit my lip.

"I didn't eat anything and it's almost lunch already." I complained. Yi Eun let out another laugh as he shook his head and started tidying up his things," Let's go out for lunch then?"

I grinned widely as I nodded my head gingerly and started to move my heap of clothes to the side, hoping it would look neater.

After Yi Eun finished tidying up his stuff, we went out from his apartment and starting making our way to the elevator.

"Oh handsome guy, your girlfriend?" An auntie that was Yi Eun's neighbour asked. She looked at me and Yi Eun with a cheeky smile. Her eyes roaming between the two of us. The elevator arrived just in time. Yi Eun simply returned the auntie a smile as he walked in. I followed suit.

Yi Eun and I kept silent throughout as we wait patienly for the elevator to descend to the first floor.My stomach started rumbling again.

"I'm starving." I complained and Yi Eun laughed,"You can't wait for a few more minutes?"

"I'm going to die soon." I whined exasperatedly. The elevator finally reached and the door opened.

"Hurry up then." Yi Eun said as he walked out from the elevator, walking ahead of me. I hung my head low and started dragging my leg,"I have no chemical energy to convert to kinetic energy right now. Walk slower. You are just taking advantage of those long legs you have."

"You are making no sense at all." Yi Eun stopped and turned around to give the deadpanned look. I smiled cheekily and started hopping my way next to him. At least he stopped walking.

When I finally reached his side, we walked to his car and he unlocked it. We went in and he started driving off.  I started to cheer with an idiotic smile on my face,"Food, food ,food."

"Yes, yes. You are getting your food. Now keep quiet." He shut me down and I pouted. He didn't have any sense of humor. I unlocked my phone and started playing some games to kill time and mute the hunger that I was feeling.

"We are here." Yi Eun broke my concentration on trying to solve the new level of the game that I was playing. I broke into a huge grin and cheered," Assa! Finally! I was half way to heaven already."

"You are exaggerating. Even if you are dying, you would be halfway to hell instead of heaven." He shook his head as we got out from his car.

"Yah!" I cursed him mentally under my breath but decided to let it go as he was getting me food. We walked in into the food stall that he brought us to. I settled down into a seat as the waiter gave us a menu. I glanced through it. The cuisine here was really different as compared to Korea.