Chapter 3

If you ever see bold writing, it's most likely an authors note, just like this one XD

The rest of the school day was pretty boring. You may think I hate school, but I actually don't. I like it but I also hate it at the same time. The things that I hate about school are:

1) I have to wake up so early.

2) I have to sleep so early.

3) After seven hours of work, the teachers decide that it's a great idea to give us homework.

That's pretty much the only things I hate about it.

I start walking with Ria and Liv but we then see Caleb walking towards us. He has light brown hair and ocean blue eyes. I could stare at those eyes all day. I've had a crush on him since sixth grade. I can't believe he's going to ask me out. Well, maybe, hopefully. "Hi. Um, can I talk to Lilly alone, please?" Wow, he wanted to talk to me alone, this is actually happening. "Sure," said Liv, trying so hard not to laugh out loud. Oh god, I hope I'm not blushing.

"Hi Caleb," I said. "Um, hey," he started. "I was, uh, wondering if you wanted to go see a movie tomorrow?" Oh my god, he's asking me out. It was true, he really was going to ask me out. "Yeah, sure. What movie?" I asked. "Well, I know you like Disney movies, and Zootopia came out yesterday so, do you want to see that?" "Yeah, sure. Sounds great." I replied. "Okay, bye." "Bye." I could hear the happiness in his voice. I was happy, he was happy, this was perfect.

I walked home with Ria and Liv and told them all about what happened. I was smiling the whole way home and they kept making comments about me blushing, but I didn't care. I was so happy. So this is the normal teenager life.

We reached my house and I said bye to Ria and Liv. I love them, they're always by my side. "I'm home!" My mom came up to me and said "Hey honey, we've got a surprise for you." A surprise? This day keeps getting better and better. Best birthday ever. I went into the living room and my mom handed me a present. I can't wait to see what's inside. I opened it and found a phone, an iPhone 6! "Oh my god, thank you so much!" I exclaimed. "This is the best day ever."

"We're glad you like it, but we have something to tell you." Right when my mom said that, the door opened and Max came in. "Oh good, Max we need to tell you and Lilly something." She sounded serious, I was starting to get nervous. Were we moving? Would I have to to a new school and leave all my friends behind? Even Caleb? "W-what is it?" Did I just stutter? Wow, I was more nervous than I thought.

"Well, you know how your father and I are always on business trips?" Oh my god, we are going to move. "We can't move!" I said. "We've lived in this house for so long and I love living here in Peterborough!" "No no no, we're not moving," my father said trying to hold back a laugh. "Your mother and I are, how do I say this? We're spies." I was shocked, my parents were spies? That's pretty cool! My dad continued and said, "and now that you're sixteen, you're a spy too." So much for the normal teen life.

Oh snap crackle pop! Lilly's parents are spies and she is too! How will Lilly take the news? Find out in the next chapter of "My Double Life."