Chapter 1

"Lilly! Hurry up, or else you'll be late for school!" Ugh, why do I have to wake up so early? I wish I could sit in my bed all day and watch Pretty Little Liars. "Lilly Amanda Evans, get down here now!" Shoot, my mom used my full name, I better get down quick! "Give me a minute, I need to get ready." I shouted back to her. Sometimes parents get be really annoying, you know?

I looked at the time and it was 7:30. I really am going to be late for school if I don't get up. I walked into the washroom and looked in the mirror. My brown hair was all over the place, and you could see how tired I was in my dark green eyes. Oh boy, this is going to take a long time.

After twenty minutes, I was finally ready. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I couldn't see or hear anyone. Where was everyone? "Surprise!" My parents yelled. They scared the living sh- "Happy birthday honey!" My dad said with a big smile on his face. Happy birthday? Right! It's my birthday today, March fifth. I was so tired that I forgot today was my birthday. "My little baby is finally sixteen. You're growing up so fast!" My mother said, sounding like she was about to cry. "Don't worry mom," I said. "You still have Max, he's only in the sixth grade." Max is my little brother, he's eleven years old.

"You're right" my mother said. "Well, why don't you start heading to school? I'll go get the car." My dad always drives me and Max to school. "Alright, let's go." Said Max