I walked up stairs and opened every door to see which was the bathroom. I finally found it and honestly could not wait to get in. 

***************

After my shower I realized I have no clothes to wear. I looked in the drawers for a comb and I found one.  After I combed my hair I re secured my towel around myself and then opened the door and stepped out. I walked down back the stairs, looking for Desiree. "Desiree?" I say and look around. 

"In here sweetie!" She says and I follow her voice into another room. I enter and see that she's doing laundry. 

"Um, I don't have any dry clothes." I say and she nods her head at me. 

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind I picked 'em up and are washing them now. And I'm sure Cooper wouldn't mind you wearing his clothes." She shrugs and continues to do her laundry. 

"Well do you think you have any clothes for me?" I ask shyly, it would be kind of awkward wearing something of Cooper's. I mean I wouldn't mind if he gave me a sweatshirt or something, I just don't want to take something. 

"Come to think of it I do have a pair of PJ pants for you." She says and then stands up and walks away. 

I enter their living room and I see someone sitting on the couch. It's Reese! "Hey Reese!" I smile and his head turns towards me. He looked a little confused. 

"States?" He said which made me smile big. 

"Yep, that's me." I laugh at him and go sit down next to him. I looked at the a the TV and he was watching Spongebob. 

"Why are you in a towel?" He asks me and then I clutch the towel more. 

"Um, your mom is getting me some clothes." I say to him and then look back at the TV. 

"Here ya go." Desiree came in and holding a pile of clothes. 

"Thank you so much!" I smile and stand up and take them from her. 

I giggle at Reese as he plays with my hair. All he was really doing was flipping it up and down and putting in random ponytails. "Do you wanna go meet Gauge and Micah?" I ask him and I feel him stop playing with my hair. 

"They're here?!" He excitedly says and then slides off the couch. 

"Yeah, why don't you ask your mom if they can come in!" I say to him and stand up and grab his tiny hands and pull him up. He grabs his crutches off the side of the couch and goes into the other room. 

Soon all I see is my dogs bursting into the living room and they playfully attack us. I'm not worried about them hurting Reese because dogs have this special sense about how old someone is, and they're actions change because of it. 

Reese's giggle fills the room, making me smile and really appreciate how lucky Reese is. I'm sitting on the couch while Reese is on the floor, having the dogs lick all over his face. "Do you know what types of dogs these are?" I ask him. 

"Gauge is a lab!! We used to have one, but dad took him." He says sadly as he scratches Gauge's stomach. 

"And what was his name?" I ask him. 

"Roofus." He smiles and starts to drum against his stomach. 

"And where's your dad?" I ask him out of curiosity. Cooper has never mentioned his dad and if I do bring it up, he changes the subject. Reese seemed sad talking about his dog, which must of reminded him of his absent father. 

Before Reese could answer, the screen door opened and in came in Cooper. He was wearing a long trench coat you see cowboys wear in the movies, and a straw hat on. "Cooper! Look!" Reese's little voice says and Cooper turns his attention to the living room.