She smiled. "Well I'll let you get to it. Congratulations again." She picked the small dog up off the table and left, flashing us a smile.

I watched the redhead leave the clinic with a bounce in her step.

"So Stiles, are we ready to get started?" Deaton asked, clapping his hands.

I looked towards Derek who was wearing a big smile and I nodded eagerly.

Deaton pulled out the ultrasound equipment while I took a seat on the table.

"Okay Stiles. Lean back and let's have a look at this belly of yours." I did as I was told and hoisted my hoody and shirt up over my stomach. "How many months are you now? Four and a half?" I nodded and Deaton spread the cold goo on my stomach. "Are you ready?" He asked with a smile.

I looked over at Derek and he nodded eagerly. "Yes." I looked towards the monitor as Deaton placed the wand on my stomach, searching for the baby. The sound of our heartbeats filled the room and I smiled. 'This must be what Derek hears all the time.' It made me a little jealous that Derek could always hear out baby, but I got to carry him.

"There," Deaton said, pointing to the screen.

I looked at the monitor in shock. There he was. Our baby. All curled up inside of me. It amazed me how much he already looked like a little person. His little nose, feet and hands were even visible.

I reached out with my left and and touched the screen. I ran I fingers across were his head was on the screen. I looked over towards derek and reached out with my other hand. He took it and I squeezed it, pulling him closer to me.

"That's him Derek. That's our baby," I choked. Tears had begun to pool in my eyes. Tears of happiness. I couldn't believe it. He was so tiny, so fragile looking. I looked up and saw that Derek was grinning at the screen in amazement and wonder.

"So... Can we tell the gender yet?" He asked, reading my mind.

"I'm afraid not. Because this is no ordinary pregnancy the normal rules don't always apply. I would love to be able to tell you, but unfortunately the womb it too thick for me to get a reading. So I suggest thinking about both boys and girls names," Deaton explained, smiling.

To be honest we hadn't even thought of baby names yet. With everything that's been happening it kind of slipped my mind.

Deaton continued with the ultrasound which took about half and hour. He was checking everything to make sure the baby was growing well and was healthy, and that I was okay too. From what Deaton had told us, our baby was about 12 centre meters long and approximately 200 grams.

"Well, you'll be happy to know that is just one baby."

"Wait. There was a chance that it could have been more than one?" I hadn't even thought about the possibility of twins or more.

"Yes. There was a chance. But extremely rare. Generally with werewolf pregnancies there will be a dominant fetas. It will take all the nutriance from the other and the weaker one won't survive." I looked at him a little shocked. Would it really do that. Kill the other for its own survival. It was all a bit morbid for something that didn't even have a consciousness yet.

"But what about Ethan and Aiden?"

"Like I said, rare, but it does happen. If the bond is strong enough between them than they will fight for each other's survival as well as their own. But don't be too concerned, it rarely happens. And he looks healthy to me. Strong too. It'll be interesting to see if it's a werewolf." I nod, trying to process all of this. "So how has his movements been going? I'm sure that was an exciting day for you both," Deaton said, smiling widely at us.

I looked up at Derek concerned. "Umm... There haven't been any movements. I just thought that it was normal not to feel anything."

Deaton frowns and this worries me. "Hmm. I would have thought by now that you would have felt movement for sure. Everything looks fine."

"Is this a bad thing? Is something wrong?" I started to panic. What if it was me? What I there was something wrong with me.

"I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure he's just taking his time. He'll let you know when he's ready."

I sighed and squeezed Derek's hand for reassurance.

"Well, other than what you've already told us, is there anything else that I should know or be doing?"

"I'd say mostly just continue what you've been doing. As long as your eating well and keeping healthy the baby will be. Also, from now on, it would be best to sleep and lay on your side rather than your back or stomach, or at least partly tilted to one side. When you lie flat on your back, your womb can compress a major vein. This may make you feel dizzy, because less blood can return to your heart. Try placing a pillow behind you or under your hip or upper leg for comfort."

"Okay. Thanks. Oh..." I look over to Derek an grin before turning back to Deaton. "... Is it okay for me to drive still. I mean it won't hurt me or the baby will it?"

Deaton shrugs. "It should be fine. I don't see any reason why not to, as long as your mindful."

"Thank you doc. That's just what I needed to hear." I look up and see that Derek is glaring at me. I give him a smug grin and wave it off. 'Nothin' you can do now Derek.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone. Yay we finally got the the ultrasound. And seriously Derek needs to loosen up. Also what's going on with this baby? Why hasn't Stiles felt anything yet? Should we be worried?
Next chapter is going to be pretty cute (not that this one wasn't) so stay tuned. 
Please vote, comment and do your thing. And let me know it you like the cute little Sterek baby bits.
Luv ya's 😘😘
(Ps. When I refer to the baby as "he" I don't mean that it's a boy. It's just easier and better than saying "it")