-13-

Recap

"Ummmm... guys, we need to go," Sadie said.

End of recap 😊

She was referring to Tony and her when she said 'us'. Sadie looked really sad while Tony had a broad smile that was getting bigger and bigger within seconds. "I haven't told you but we are going on vacation to many countries around the world and it'll last the rest of the summer. So this is our last goodbye until we see at school."

Wow, that was abrupt. Everyone had a shock face- including me-, especially Lance. "Why didn't you told me before?" he asked Sadie, he was pissed.

"Because I couldn't! My dad told us yesterday an-"

"If your dad told you yesterday, why didn't told me yesterday?"

"I- I was going to tell you, but at that exact moment, you told me 'I need to sleep. I don't want to have bags under my eyes.' And you left. Just like that. Without a word. You just left!" Sadie was scared first, but then she grew confidence, and that boy's mocking tone was awesome. Nuts, I think it will finish really, really wrong.

"Oh, so it was my fault?" Lance bawled, he tried to become Hulk, but he needed some radiation. Anyway, he seemed pissed.

"Yeah! It was your fault! You didn-" Tony started to literally bark at Lance, but then Sadie interrupted him. "Tony wait, I can handle this." She was serene with him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure."

"100% sure?"

"Hundred percent sure."

"Do you know how to handle this?"

"Yes I can-"

"Because you are my little sister and-"

"I. Can. Handle. This. Okay?"

"As you wish."

Really, sometimes I can't figure out who's the older sibling. Beth would really love that her brother, although he's younger, would protect her like that. But, that's how life is!

"Well, back to the situation" Lance said.

"Do you really want to get in again?" Ed asked him.

"Yes, I want to know. So, this was my fault?" this guy wants a fight. I don't understand him. He want to fight verbally, with his girlfriend (first time I say it without puking internally. Yay! 😆). Something's wrong with him.

"Yes, it was your fault because you didn't listened to me and didn't gave me the word. Sometimes it is only you, you, you and... guess what? You again!"

"Oh, do you think that?"

"Yes I do."

"Ummm... guys, can we calm down for a moment?" Mike asked.

"No!" Sadie and Lance both screamed. Well, at least he tried.

"Well, if you can express your feelings, now it's my turn. All day I need to handle you saying 'Oh, I want this' 'Oh, I want that!' 'Can you buy me these?'" Lance responded in a high-pitched girly tone. I don't think that Sadie does that, but I barely know her, so I might give Lance a chance. "And it just piss me off sometimes. And you always-"

"Well, that's enough!" Beth shouted really hard. Her words hung in the air for a few seconds and everything and everyone just stopped.

"If you don't like each other, well... ummm... it's a little rough, but I think you need to break up! Relationships aren't supposed to be like that!" Cami exclaimed, she looked very serious.

"If you say so, I break up with you," Lance had that face, like a little kid when they feel the most powerful, but they aren't. That face.

"Okay, that's fine." Sadie wore a blank face. Then she checked her phone and took Tony's wrist. "Well, we need to go. Beth, Jane, Sara, it was a pleasure to meet you. You're great persons. See you at school."

"See you at the end of the summer!" Tony cheered, he was trying to hide sadness but his eyes revealed him. It may be sadness of leaving and don't being with us, or for seeing his little sister's heart break into pieces.

After that, they fast-walked away, leaving a tense atmosphere in here. "Well.... That was awkward," I admitted.

"Really awkward," Lia and Ethan emphasized.

"Guys, I gotta leave. I feel a little strange right now," Lance muttered before he ran into the opposite exit where Sadie and Tony went.

"I'll go with him," Ethan squeaked.

"Me too," Mike exhaled.

"Don't leave me alone!" Ed shouted.

Now the girls were the only ones left.

Hello my little readers! How are you? Nice chapter, huh? It was fun to write it (I don't know why), but at the same time a little difficult.

Now you are thinking: Why she left us in a cliffhanger?!?! For three weeks?!

Well, this is what happened. School left me with any small amount of time.

Readers: And weekends?

That ones... I got them free enough to update, but either I forgot about it or I forgot my computer. I know, I'm a bad person, but now you have your chapter, so be quiet!

Today, I will update twice (this chapter and another one). Sorry for not give you the third one, but I also have things to do.

Soooo... see you in the next chapter! Stay sweet!

Dreamcatcher_1803