#1 U

I wake up, I see my guy, and I want to be the rest of my life just like this.....

Nah, just kidding. I'm not that typical girl that only likes love stories, party nights, and guys. Just thinking about it gives me nausea. I just want to talk of interesting stuff like star wars, Marvel and DC comics, awesome nights of reading books. And before I forget, my name is Jane, but they call me... Jane.

The bad thing on having good tastes is that I don't have that much friends in school. What everyone thinks about a girl is that she's super popular and has a lot of BFFs and stuff like that. Basically, I just have one friend and she's 2 grades above me. Soon, I'll lose her and I have to make new friends, the worst thing in the world. But then, I met Bethany (also known as Beth) and she's the best person in the world, and like me, she doesn't have any friend instead of me. The bad thing is that she is a socializing person and she wants us to have new friends.

In order to make new friends, I have to be another person, a better me, and that's ridiculous. Who wants to be another person just to be friends of a bunch of people who care of their hair instead of their personality?

"Jane, come on, you've been all day on your room, "my mom says, entering my room.

Mom is a great person. She is one of the minority who understands me, but sometimes she just freaks out. Guess who is the culprit? Me, of course. She just wants me to have a great life, and she'll achieve that in a few minutes.

"Mom, I want to talk to you about something I've been trying to tell you a long time ago."

"Ok, just spit it. But don't tell me again that you want a lizard for your birthday."

"No, that's not the thing. And lizards are quite cool, but I am conformed with Spinkles (my dog). What I wanted to tell you is that..... I want to change of school."

Mom looks like she saw the Millennium Falcon appeared in front of me. "That's a great news, because you will go to another school!"

I was sooooooo surprised I almost shout of happiness. "Are you kidding? No, you look like this is true!" I hugged her and said thanks like a billion times.

"But, we will have to make another change. And actually it's a BIG change."

"What is it?"

"We are moving to Chicago!"

SHE'S GOT TO BE KIDDING. I won't lose Beth! But the, I realized that my mom hasn't finished talking.

"And, Beth's father works with your father and he was also transferred!"

I just stayed there, trying to process all the information my brain got. It was a huge coincidence,but this is a book, so... it doesn't matter. And then, I was like an explosion of happiness.

"I love you so much I can't even explain it with words! But, when are we going?"

"During this and the next week we will pack everything and on Friday, we go."

After those words, I knew that this will be a 360° change for my life and also Beth's.

Hi everyone! This is my first story on Wattpad. I hope you liked it and that you continue reading it. It will be full of fun, action, and a lot of unpredictable events... but I will not tell you anymore, unless you want to be spoiled. I'll try to update frequently, but don't be mad at me if I take long to update. Well, see you next time. Bye!!!

Dreamcatcher_1803