"Thanks baby" I said kissing him. I put on my heels, and we walked downstairs.

"Aye! Bestfriend, you look hot!" Matt said giving me a high-five.

"You look great yourself, bestfriend!" I told him laughing as he straighten up and tried to look serious.

"Okay, we should get going" he told me. I nodded and kissed Shawn goodbye.

"I'll be back later" I told him.

"I'm going to check out where I'm performing tomorrow, and Camila is back, I need to show her around" Shawn said rolling his eyes. I laughed a little and kissed him again.

"You'll be fine" I told him, he nodded and I walked out with Matt.

"You really do look great" Matt told me as we got in the car.

"Thank you" I told him blushing a little. He smiled and drove us down to the Bieber roast.

//after bieber roast.

"I can't believe he said hi to me!" I exclaimed as Matt and I walked back to the apartment.

"Alex, you practically yelled his name so many times he had no choice" Matt laughed.

"Whatever, he said hi!" I said pushing Matt.

"Okay okay, I was just saying" he said pushing me back. We kept walking in a comfortable silence. We stopped at a cross walk, since cars were passing by when I felt Matt staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"N-nothing" he said smiling.

"No, tell me, what?" I said grabbing his arm. He looked down at me for a while and started leaning in. I wasn't sure what to do but we ended up kissing. I don't know what it was but I kissed him back. I pulled away when I realized what was happening. I just kissed someone who wasn't Shawn. Not only that, it was Shawn's best friend.

"M-Matt" I said backing up. "That was a mistake, I'm pregnant. With Shawn's baby, I c-can't just go around kissing other guys. Especially not his best friends. I'm sorry" I told him. He looked a little disappointed.

"I know Alex. I-I just had to. I just really like you" he told me.

"But Matt-"

"Yes, i know, you're pregnant with his baby, and I'm sorry, let's just pretend this never happened" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Matt, I have to tell him. I can't keep it from him" I told Matt.

"Yeah, just like you need to tell him about the baby" he said rudely.

"No, I'm not telling him that."

"If you tell him we kiss, he will hate me. I will tell him about the baby if you do" he said seriously.

"Are you kidding me right now?" I asked him.

"I'm serious" he said as he started crossing the road with me following. I rolled my eyes and we walked up to the apartment. Before we walked in Matt whispered something to me.

"Look, I won't tell about the baby okay? You can tell Shawn about what happened"

"I-I don't want him to hate me" I said softly.

"It's up to you" Matt said walking in.

"Hey babe!" Shawn said running up to me.

"Hey" I said as he kissed me. "I'm gonna go change" we walked upstairs and Shawn followed.

"So listen, I need to tell you something" he told me.

SHAWN POV

"Camila, turn on your microphone" I told her.