24: Secret Revealed.

ALEX POV

I looked at Jack with wide eyes.

"You did w-what?" I whispered. "When was this? When did you last talk to her?"

"I got her pregnant Alex. No one knows about this but you, it's been killing me to keep it inside me, I feel so relived to finally tell someone. The last time I talked to her was almost 4 years ago when she told me she aborted it" Jack said tearing up. "Alex. If you get pregnant, Shawn is going to leave you, no matter how much he loves you, no teenage guy wants to have a kid, trust me. Just be careful okay?" I nodded.

"Okay Jack" I said giving him a hug. When he calmed down we walked inside to our house.

"Where were you Alex?" My dad asked. I swear he gets on my nerves.

"I slept over at Matt's" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why didn't Jack?" He asked.

"I don't know ask him not me!" I yelled at him.

"Don't raise your voice at me!" He yelled back.

"Whatever, since when do you care anyways? Huh!? You hate me! You are only trying to seem like a nice dad because Emily is here! Because before that, you were never here! You never cared! At least about me you didn't! You never called me when I was with mom! I would call you but I gave up when I knew you didn't care for me! What did I ever do to you! Why do you hate so much?" I yelled at my dad.

"Alexandra! I don't hate you! I hated your mom! I wouldn't call you because she would always try to talk to me."

"Why did you hate mom so much!?"

"Because she had an affair. I don't even know if you're actually my daughter or not!" I looked at him shocked.

"W-what!? You're lying! How could you say that!"

"Alex, I'm serious!"

"Then how do Jack and I look alike?"

"Because you both look just like your mom!"

"So I'm not even your daughter? Jack is my half-brother? That's great. Just great" I said crying.

"Alex, I didn't say that. I said that I wasn't sure! We can go get blood taken out to see" he said.

"And if I am your daughter you'll like me more? What if I'm not? Are you going to kick me out? Will you hate me even more!" I yelled at him.

"Alex! We can go just to make sure!"

"I don't care anymore!" I looked over at Jack and he had a sorry expression. I stared at him and gasped. "You knew! You fucking knew and didn't say anything"

"Alex, dad only mentioned it, I didn't think it was important" he said.

"Not important!? Are you kidding me!" I am so mad right now. I looked at both of them and shook my head and ran out the door.

"Alex!"

"Alexandra!"

JACK POV

Alex just shook her head and ran out the door.

"Alex!" My dad yelled.

"Alexandra!" I yelled as I ran after her but damn she is fast. I called Johnson.

Yo?

Johnson. Bring the guys I need your guys' help! Alex ran away and I need to find her. I don't know where she went!

What? Okay. Where do you want to meet up?

Just come to town and tell everyone to separate and look for her. We will just text each other if we see her.

Okay.

I ran down to 'La Tiendita' but it was closed. I went inside the coffee shop that was beside it and asked the lady working there if she had seen her.

"No sorry, she hasn't passed through here"

"Okay thanks anyways" I said walking out. I saw Shawn and Johnson. "Hey guys"

"What happened!? Why did she run away? She's was fine this morning" Shawn basically yelled at me.

"She found out that- that" I took a deep breath and started tearing up. "There's a possibility that she's only my half sister." Shawn's mouth flew open and he had wide eyes.

"What! That's terrible!" He yelled.

"Don't you think i know man!" I yelled pushing him back. "We need to find her"

"Aye guys! We found Alex!" Sammy yelled as Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Matt, Nate, Carter and Taylor carried Alex. Carter, Nate and Matt held her legs while the rest her arms and waist.

"Let me go! Stop! Please" she said her voice growing quieter.

"Alex!" Shawn said running towards her. She immediately hugged him and cried.

"Alex, please talk to me, I'm sorry" I said getting close to her. She just turned away and cried harder. "Alex, please, I'm sorry okay? I don't know what else to say, this isn't my fault, it's mom's! Don't be mad at me! Dad is only trying to help"

"W-why didn't you tell me?" She said without letting go of Shawn.

"Because I didn't want to hurt you. It hurt me when dad told me. I'm sorry baby girl, I really am" I said extending my arms for her to hug me. She pulled away from Shawn and hugged me.

"Are you going to hate me if I'm not your sister?" She asked "are you guys going to hate me? Are you going to break up with me shawn?"

"What! No! Why would you even think of that!? I love you Alex! I would never!" Shawn said immediately as he kissed her and held her in her arms.

"Alex, I can't even think about hating you! And either way you are my sister half or not" I told her.

"And that doesn't matter, we love you for who you are Alex" Johnson added.

"Gilinsky or not" Cameron added, all the guys agreed.

"I love you guys" she said hugging Shawn and me, all the guys joined in and it turned into a group hug.

Sorry for the short chapter, but almost 400 reads!? Wow! Thank you guys so much!!!