34: Kissing The Wrong Person.

ALEX POV

I woke up to Shawn pulling my blanket out of my face, I looked at him and he looked pissed.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" He asked seriously. I looked at him shocked.

"W-what?" I asked.

"You're fucking pregnant and didn't say anything! I hate you! Don't talk to me ever again!" He said getting out and slamming the room door.

I gasped and woke up. It was just a dream.

"Baby, you okay?" Shawn asked with his sexy morning voice. I took deep breaths and nodded.

"Just had a nightmare" I told him laying back down.

"whatever it was, it'll be okay" he said hugging me and falling back asleep. I need to tell him. I grabbed my phone and I had a text from Matt.

Matt👅: ur going to hate me but I accidentally told Hayes you were pregnant 😁

Me: Matt! Wtf??

Matt👅: I'm sorry it slipped out!

Me: did you tell him not to tell no one?

Matt👅: yes

Me: if he says something I will kill you

Matt👅: sounds fair ok
Matt👅: you need to be ready by 1 btw

Me: ok

I looked at the time 11:27. I stretched and tried getting up but Shawn wouldn't let me.

"Shawn. I need to get ready for the Bieber roast!" I wined.

"No, I don't want you to leave me" he said kissing my neck.

"Baby, I told Matt I would go with him" I told him.

"Ugh fine" he said kissing me and going back to sleep. I got up and took a quick shower, I didn't wash my hair because I want to straighten it. I came out to change but Shawn knocked on the door.

"Babe, I need to pee!" He exclaimed.

"Shawn, I'm changing" I told him.

"But I need to pee" he said. I groaned and let him in. I grabbed Shawn's shirt that was on the floor and put it on. I straightened my hair and did my make up. Shawn came out and hugged me from behind. He put his hands over my stomach and it made me feel a little uncomfortable. He doesn't know. Right? Yeah, he doesn't.

"I need to put my dress on" I told him. He grabbed it for me, I took off his shirt and put my dress on. He zipped it up for me and smiled.

"You look so good" he said smiling.