Chapter 6 : Hybrid of 3 ?!

Yugyeom's POV

We search everywhere in school, but we haven't found her. So, I thought about checking her locker. It may be rude but that's the only way.

"Should we try checking her locker?" I asked after we all gather

"Good idea" Yoona noona said.

We all go to her locker and all we see are books, but one thing caught my eyes....

"Guys!! Look it's a piece of note paper."

"Try seeing it, Yugyeom." Taeyeon noona said

"It said.....GUYS!! ABANDON HOUSE NOW!!!"

I shouted then we all ran to the abandon house. There we saw (Y/N) fighting with 2PM sunbaenim and GFriend, the Kingka and Queenka.

"F*ck, should we help her?" Taeyang hyung said

"Don't, let her do it by herself, she is strong enough" Yoona noona and Jiyong hyung said in unison.

We all see them in confused. 'Strong?? Ugh...what is really her powers?' I thought.

"Look!" Seungri hyung said.

And what we saw is.....

(Y/N)'s POV

'Ugh....It's been a long time fighting them.'

"Just surrender, if you can't take it anymore." Sowon said.

"Just see the condition, it's 1 versus 12, do you even think that you can f*cking win?!" Yerin shouted while blasting some powers.

But with my fighting move like taekwondo, I can easily dodge them. 'Hmph....I know that I can't win, but I will use my spiritual possession power to move them to their own house...... for now, to fight them I need more energy.'

"Spiritual Possesion, Return now!!" I shouted, after seeing them gone, everything become black.

Yugyeom's POV

We all heard what she said. 'Spiritual Possession?? OMG D*mn, I think from this school, she is the only one have spiritual possession, so that's also why Jiyong hyung and Yoona noona said that we don't need to help her'

"Guys!! she fainted!" Sehun shouted.

I then rush inside and carry her home. 'Why do I feel like this? My stomach feels like butterflies and my heartbeats are rising. What's wrong with me?'

Bambam's POV

'Why do I feel like this, I mean why do I feel angry when Yugyeom carry her. Is this jealousy?

Mark's POV

'Aishh, Yugyeom got to carry her. Wait, why am I even complaining? Jealousy? No way!!'

Yoongi's POV

'Why can't I carry her? Why does it have to be Yugyeom? Aishh what am I even thinking?'

Taehyung's POV

'Arghhh!!! Why does it have to be him!?'

Baekhyun's POV

'Why must it be always Yugyeom the to help her?! Aishh, now what am I even thinking??'

Sehun's POV

'Why can't he be me and I be him??'

Kai's POV

'I want to carry her like that to....'