Chapter 22

~Two years later~

(Y/N):Kate,i am almost ready,i will be there in a sec!

She hung up and grabbed her purse,rushing downstairs..

Scott:ready for your graduation sweetie?

She smiled widely,nodding..

The guards looked at her smiling,as she was wearing her dark blue graduation gown..

Jeremy walked to her,fixing her tassel on her mortarboard..

Jeremy:we are so proud of you princess..

She wrapped her arms around him smiling,as the others joined for a group hug..

She pulled out,and exhaled with a smile..

(Y/N):i will see you there..

They smiled and she walked to the front door,opening it..

Vincent:you forget something?

She looked back at him,catching his car keys that he threw her..

Vincent:careful..

She chuckled and closed the door behind her..

~~

The guys took their seats,as the ceremony started..

After some good words from the principal,they finally started calling their names..

And then it was her turn,as she stood up smiling..

She made a quick look around her and looked at her dads looking at her,making thumbs up..

She giggled and made a small thumbs up too,walking up to the stage..

Scott:look at her guys..

Jeremy:it feels like yesterday that she was on our doorstep..

They smiled..

Mike:she grew up so fast..

Fritz:but she will always be our baby..

She shook hands with the principal,as she moved the tassel on her mortarboard to the other side..

Vincent:i am the only one that imagines little (Y/N) up there,wearing those clothes?

They chuckled,as Jeremy teared up..

Jeremy:my little anime princess..

Mike rubbed his back..

Mike:she will always be our badass sweetheart..

They laughed..

Fritz:our cupcake!

Scott:our little creative and smart girl..

After all the graduates gathered up,they threw their mortarboards in the air,making everyone clap and cheer..

Vincent:our little angel..

~~

A couple of days passed after the graduation,and it was finally day for her to move out..

She got her suitcase inside her car,sighing deeply after the long packing..

Fritz:got everything you need?

She smiled and nodded..

Jeremy:be careful when you drive,you are going to a big town..if you need anything call us..

(Y/N):i will dad,dont worry..

He smiled and sighed..

Jeremy:its just that..you are going away from home..you will be all alone and..

Scott:she will be fine Jeremy..

He said,resting his hand on his shoulder..

Scott:we all care about you sweetie,and if anything happens you know that you can call us anytime..

Fritz:and..we wouldnt mind a visit every once in a while..

She chuckled..

(Y/N):i will visit you guys..i cant forget the ones that saved me..

They looked at her,as she rubbed nervously her arm..

(Y/N):if you didnt take me in that night..i wouldnt be here..thank you,thank you so much for taking care of me..and being by my side..

She teared up a bit,opening her arms for a hug and the guards pulled her close for a group hug..

(Y/N):i-i will miss you so much..

Jeremy couldnt help but cry a bit as the others tried to hold back their tears..

"We will miss you too.."

They said together,making her smile as she wipped her tears away..

She pulled away and opened the car door,looking at them for the last time before getting in..

She started her car,as Jeremy looked at the doorstep,remembering when he opened the door and saw the little basket with a beautiful baby girl inside..

He noticed that a box was laying there and widen his eyes..

Jeremy:(Y/N)!!wait!!

The guys looked at him confused,as he grabbed the box..

She noticed from the car mirror Jeremy rushing with a box in his hands towards her and stopped the car..

She got out,looking at him confused..

Jeremy:you forgot this..

She got the box in her hands,raising an eyebrow..

(Y/N):what is it?

He smiled,pulling some of her hair behind her ear..

Jeremy:you will see princess..

She smiled and got in the car again,placing the box to the passengers seat..

She started driving,going to her destination until she came across to a red light and heavy traffic..

She frowned and then looked at the box..

Her being curious as hell so got the box in her lap,opening it..

She cupped her mouth,slightly tearing up looking at the box full of memories..

The first thing on the top was the pink blanket that was wrapped around her when they found her on the doorstep..

Then there was a beanie that Mike gave her,and next to it a small apron that Fritz had for her when they were cooking..

She looked through all the plushies from the pizzeria,trying to snuggle with all of them..

At the bottom was the photo album,and she flipped through some pages,smiling at the happy memories,both as a child and a teenager..

She is more than glad that she is their daughter..

She couldnt ask for more..

Five fathers with their own personalities,raised up a beautiful unique girl..

She wipped her tears away with a smile,as she placed all of the stuff back in the box..

The light turned green,and the grip around the wheel tightened..

She didnt want to leave them,they were everything to her..

But she wont forget about them..

She wont forget about her guard heroes..

A baby on your doorstep isnt something that you see everyday..but these five males handled it perfectly..

She took a deep breath,looking in front of her on the road,and started driving again,making her way to new beginnings and adventures.