Chapter Eight: The Gryffindor Party Begins

"Hermione, how exactly are we going to coerce Harry into doing this?" Pansy asked, her voice uncharacteristically timid.

"Well, it won't be that hard. Like Luna said, both Harry and Draco are competitive enough to go through with whatever we say. And plus, they'll most likely be half drunk anyway." Hermione finished placing the protective enchantments around the Gryffindor common room.

It was two hours before the party officially started, and the girls were intent on getting the room perfectly set. Everything had to be perfect. Hermione had placed spells around the room that would guarantee to contain the noises and smells emitted from the party. Her spells even included deterrent spells, so that Filch and the other staff members stayed clear.

Luna was busy getting the makeshift bar ready in the corner. She smiled over at Hermione and Pansy at the mention of her name, and then went back to arranging the liquor bottles.

"I guess..." Pansy said doubtfully. "But this is a bit more than that. We're asking Harry to be quite the exhibitionist. Are you sure he's going to be okay with it? I don't doubt that he'll do it, but will he hate me afterwards?" Pansy had reason to be worried. The girls had decided that the dare proposition would come from her, because Hermione and Ginny were too much like family, and the other girls weren't as close.

"Trust me, Pans. Harry is an exhibitionist. I've known him for years. After a while, you get to know some things." Hermione smirked at the memories. Cringing slightly, Pansy decided it was better not to ask what had put that particular smile on Hermione's face.

"As long as you say so..." Pansy said.

Hermione just smiled.

88888888888888

Harry drew his head back from Draco's grasp and panted heavily. He pushed at Draco's firm chest, trying to get Draco to relinquish his neck. Draco did. Reluctantly.

"What?" Draco said impatiently, tightening his grip on Harry's wrists. Harry moaned and tried to flex his fingers above his head, and was mildly pleased to find that he couldn't.

"I'm nervous."

Draco's expression melted from frustration to compassion. "Don't worry, Harry. Everything's going to be fine. It had to happen this way. If we don't do something spectacular at the party tonight, the girls are just going to keep pushing us until we do something we might actually regret. This way, we get to set our limits."

Harry smirked evilly and raised his thigh, rubbing it against Draco. Draco clamped his eyes shut and groaned deeply. "We have limits?"

Draco tried to focus on what it was he had been saying. "Yes..." He replied with effort, his voice husky. "We have limits as to what we are willing to do in front of horny teenagers. I never said we had limits in private." He smirked at Harry, and pressed harder against him. Harry whimpered.

"Oh." Harry said breathily. He saw now what Draco meant.

"And plus..." Draco said devilishly. "You've always been a little bit of an exhibitionist, haven't you?" Harry's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he moaned, rubbing himself against Draco's hard thigh.

"Yesssss." He whispered.

Draco smirked again. "Then you should be fine with what's going to happen, because its what you would have wanted anyway. Right?"

Harry nodded. " 'S what I wanted." He mumbled.

Draco reclaimed Harry's lips.

88888888888

The party so far had been a rowdy success. The seventh years could all feel the added hum in the air, and the tension was driving them up the wall. The rules sheet that had been placed in all four common rooms had added an extra spice. Ginny and Hermione had waited by the door, checking each person's outfit as they had entered, making sure that it had fit into the established rules of dress.