jumin han; affection

genre: cute fluff

"Jumin."

"Yes, honey?"

"What on earth are you doing?"

Your boyfriend looked up at you with a confused expression painted across his blessed features. "Why do you ask?"

Usually you would smile at his uncertainty, but that wasn't the case this time. Why?

Well, the fact that Jumin's long legs were tugged up against his chest as far as they could be, his arms folded together on your lap and his head atop of them is why.

You were originally cuddling with Elizabeth 3rd on your shared king-sized bed- wait. That's why Jumin decided to crawl into that painful position on your lap! He was trying to impersonate a cat!

"Why are you trying to be a cat, Ju?" You have Jumin a lopsided smirk and ran your fingers through his hair. He quickly put his head back into your lap to hide the blush adorning his cheeks. You hear a low grumble and feel a hit vibration on your thighs.

"What was that?"

Jumin lets out a long sigh before flipping over into a more comfortable position with his legs spread out and head still in your lap.

"Zen and Yoosung said I should be more affectionate towards you."

You raise your eyebrows as a gesture to keep him going. "I think they said it out of jealously due to the fact that they're still out of love. I hope what they said wasn't right, Y/N."

You let out a small chuckle as Jumin's words travelled through your ears, causing him to sit up in embarrassment. "You're not laughing at me, are you?"

You shake your head, bringing your hands to Jumin's face and bringing him back in your lap. The gesture seemed to have calmed him down a bit.

"Who says you have to listen to Zen and Yoosung, huh? You're affectionate in your own way, Ju. I know you love me, and I'm sure you know I love you too." You smile. You loved when Jumin was like this.

"You always know how to brighten my day, Y/N. I'm afraid I love you too much - I could just explode." Jumin happily sighs, giving you a small yet meaningful smile. "Are you sure you don't want me to be more affectionate though?"

"No. But hey, if you decide you want to be affectionate in the near future - please don't attempt to be a cat." You giggled, looking to your right at a sleeping Elizabeth 3rd that you had nearly forgotten.

"Then what do you suppose I should do instead, princess?" Jumin smirked, now on his elbows leaning upwards to get closer to your face.

You wiggled your eyebrows, causing Jumin to let out a low chuckle. "Smooch me."

You didn't have to ask twice.

-

omg sorry for the trash ending

this was requested! :-)

i still haven't played jumin's route yet so sorry if i didn't get is persona 100%