yoosung kim; perfection & kisses

genre: fluffy fluff (like really fluffy)

Ever since the fine and cheerful evening of the RFA party, Yoosung and yourself had become inseparable. Many would be dumbfounded to hear that two persons would become such committed lovers after only talking for 11 days - especially if it had all started and occurred over a simple messenger app!

Everything had become so perfect in such a small amount of time, it was unbelievable. Sure, there were hardships along the way and Yoosung's left eye was temporarily blind but still, everything eventually worked out. You thought it was better to not question why it worked so well and just focus on how happy you were with the small ray of sunshine who was sitting right in front of you.

His smile was so warm and open, enough to make you melt ten times over. You just wanted to hug him tight and never let him go!

"What're you thinking about, my love?"

Oh god, his voice was just like sweet honey. You let out a long sigh of happiness and lifted your hands to caress his soft and youthful face.

"How much we made it. How perfect everything is."

You then proceed to give him a tender kiss on the nose, resulting in the twenty-year-old to ripen up like a tomato. No matter how many times the pair of you have kissed in the past, he always reacts in the same cute little way.

"How much I love you."

You let out a small giggle when Yoosung acknowledges your love with a large eskimo kiss. The heartfelt gesture results in the both of you switching to a laying position on Yoosung's couch, him on top with both your legs intertwined and your hands wrapped securely around his shoulders.

"I love you so much, also! So, so very much! Have I ever told you?"

You eagerly nod as a large grin spreads across your face, running your hand through Yoosung's bleach blonde hair. "Everyday, Yoo."

Yoosung happily smiles and closes the gap to join your lips in many small kisses.

Oh, how his lips were one of your favourite things - you could never get enough of them! You soon break apart to breathe, only to resume the kiss not even a split second later.

"Oh, Yoo, how I love you!" You suddenly let out, grabbing Yoosung's face and smothering him with even more kisses, resulting in the most melodic and cheerful laugh to pass through your ears.

Yes, this was indeed perfect. Neither of you ever wanted it to end.

-

i haven't written in so long so i apologise for the trash

but hey how cute is yoosung?! how could you not love this smol little cinnamon roll?! he's literally so perfect, like???! (apart from the dead cousin complex of course)