8. How it started (part two)

Start from the beginning

"Yes Olivia?"

"Why don't we ever have sex anymore?" I rolled my eyes. "We used to roll around all over this place but now you don't ever let me touch you."

That's because I didn't have any other option but to have sex with you. And when we did have sex I was imaging someone else. Besides, having sex with you while your on your back the whole time isn't all that great.

"Because I'm waiting till our wedding night. It'll be extra social if we wait." I wanted to throw up in my mouth for saying that corn ball shit. "You're so sweet Maxxy." She kissed my lips but I didn't kiss back. "Okay you go have fun with your dad and I'll just clean up around here or something."

"That's what we have maids for. How about-" I thought fur a while. "You know what? You know how you've been wanting to go to the spa out in Laguna beach? How about you go and you take my card and do some shopping?"

"You serious? You know how expensive that is right?"

"Yeah why not? You always wanted to go and it's a good way for you to get out the house."

"Thank you baby." She kissed me again and again. "I'll go get ready. But wait- the drive is an hour."

"I'll tell Nicholas to take you."

"Okay." She said smiling. "You're amazing." She rushed in the bathroom.

"I know." I said under my breath. "By the time you get it the shower I'll be gone."

"Okay honey. I love you."

"Love you too."

I watched her close the door and I listened for the water to cut on before running into my closet and getting ready. I threw on a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants And ran around the house trying to find my keys. I tossed everything in my pocket and put my card on the dresser. I ran downstairs to see Nicholas sitting in the kitchen with our maid Brigitte.

"You need me to dive you sir?"

"No. But I want you to take Olivia to laguna beach to some spa out there and take her shopping." He opened his mouth to speak but I knew what he was about to say. "I know it's an hour away. I'll double you pay this week."

"Say no no more."

"Thank you."

I was about to leave out the door but I looked down. "My shoes."

"Here sir." I turned around and Brigitte was standing there with a pair of shoes for me. "Thank you so much." I took the gucci slides from her and ran out and unlocked my car. I threw the shoes down and put them on my feet. "Shit I have to hurry."

It's almost ten o'clock that was more than seven hours ago the hospital called.

I sped out of my driveway faster than I should have. I couldn't even make it ten minutes away from my house before red and blue lights were flashing in my rear view mirror. "God please help me." I pulled over on the side of the road and rolled my window down.

"Good morning officer." I smiled trying to make this go by faster. "Do you know you were going fifteen miles over the speed limit? I have the right mind to arrest you." I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but I want dare reach for it. I don't want him to think I'm trying anything.

"I'm sorry sir. My uh girlfriend is giving birth to our son and I'm kind of in a rush to get there."

"A baby that's beautiful. I got two little girls myself, I always wanted a boy." I started to feel reliefed but he leaned on my window. "I still need license and registration sir." I reached in my pocket and pulled out my wallet and took my license out and went into my glove box to get all my papers. He took them from me and went back to his car.