"What? Can't you smell it?"

"Yes I can smell a bit of meat, but your eyes went crazy girl!" He said.

"what no they didn't." She snapped. He rolled his eyes and carried on walking.

"I'm sorry." She said. "Just stressed and fed up."

"I know Roan, I know." He said. As they came towards the 6th form block they heard something from a bunch of boys standing in a group. All of a sudden Roan noticed something in the corner of her eye. Two year eleven boys. She had noticed a tall boy with dark brown hair clench his fists by his sides. The blonde boy in front was laughing at him and she could sense the fury hit her like a wave.

"Roan what is it?" Liam asked. Roan didn't answer she just moved towards the boys as the darker haired boy threw a punch at his opponent. The blonde boy staggered back, blood dripping from his lip.

"You're going to pay for that Jones!" The boy shouted as he pounced. The boys began the fisticuffs fight quicker then you could say bullet. People started crowding round and shouting "Fight, Fight, Fight!" At the top of their voices.

Roan pushed her way through with Liam just behind until she was at the front of the formed circle. The boys were both bloody and sore.

"Come on we have to stop them." Roan said. Liam just stared at her as she went in and grabbed the blonde boy by the arms and dragged him from the other boy. Liam then grabbed the darker haired boy and pulled him away. Both the boys were taller then the two friends, but they kept them apart as once of the teachers came through.

"Stop fighting the pair of you!" Roan snapped trying to hold on for her life.

"Why should we?" The blonde boy spat.

"Because you look like you've murdered somebody with all that blood on your faces! Grow up!" She snapped. The teacher finally got back up and the boys were taken inside to be cleaned up and put in detention.

"Well spotted." Liam said. she just smiled and headed to the block.

"Thank you Roan!" another teacher on duty called over. "And you too Liam."

"It's fine!" They both said back. The teacher smiled as they went inside. They sat down and people who had been watching looked at them both as they sat down.

"What?" Roan asked.

"You do know the pair of you just split up a fight, with two boys a lot bigger then you." Robin said.

"Yeah and?" Liam asked.

"Well it was kind of...cool." He said. People around began nodding.

"Thanks... I think." Roan said. The eyes began to leave them as they sat down.

When lunchtime finally arrived both Liam and Roan went to Alison's café and got a sandwich each. They sat and ate quickly before paying and heading to the woods. They clambered over the fence and headed in. Roan took him straight to the entrance to the Sanctuary four trees in and stood.

"Ok where is it?" Liam asked.

"Here." She said. Liam looked around and gave her a confused look. She laughed and stroked the tree. The ground shook as the ramp began to lower. Liam's jaw dropped as it stopped. "Follow me!" She said.

They walked slowly down the ramp and as they got inside she shut the ramp up.

"This is amazing." Liam said in awe.

"I know." She said. Liam just smiled as she began to show him round. She first pressed a button which was used to pull up a protective shield covering the computers with lots of files and information on. She showed him some ancient weapons and he fiddled with them carefully.