Best Day rewrite(June)

You were sitting next to Jotaro in a coffee shop. You couldn't give direct eye contact with him because every time you looked at him, your insides went crazy. It was already hard enough sitting next to him.

You've always had a crush on him, but now you're sure you're in love with him. It all started when the teacher assigned both of you to work on an assignment together. You weren't thrilled because you use to hate him. After that assignment you grew to like him. You got to hang around with him and Kakyoin and after awhile, you're feelings for Jotaro grew.

The aroma of coffee was nice, and you two were in a relaxing silence. Jotaro was probably getting bored because he got up. You got up too and left the coffee shop. You were gonna go home, but Jotaro grabbed your arm. You got the message and followed him to his house. His mother greeted you two with a smile and offered you something to drink. You kindly refused and continued to follow Jotaro.

You have no idea which room you were in. Jotaro's house was so big and you often got lost in it. Jotaro sat on the floor with his hat covering his face. His eye were shadowed off and you just stood there, completely silent. Jotaro broke the silence.

"Who is he?" He asked.

"What?" You asked, confused. Jotaro only sighed. The room got quiet again and this time the peaceful silence became an awkward silence. After a couple of minutes, Jotaro finally said something.

"(y/n)," he started to say before going quiet again.

"What it it, Jotaro?" You asked.

"What do you...see me as?" He looked at you. Your heart began to pound.

"W-What do you mean?"You were sure he was gonna go quiet again, but you were wrong.

"Do you see me as a friend or...." He fell silent.

"W-What's with the question?" You asked him, you're face becoming red.

"I need to know," he responds, pulling his hat over his face and turning around.

"What was with the whole 'who is he' earlier?" You continued to question him. He turned his head to look at you. He didn't say anything. It was silent in the room again.

"Just answer my damn question," he says to you. You understood why he was asking this. At least, you hoped you understood. But it was now or never to get your feelings out.

"Jotaro, I...I don't see you as my friend," you started. You gulped "I...You see, I sort of, kind of...well, I..." You couldn't find the words to say. Frustrated, you clenched your fists "Look, I like you a lot, okay!?" You shouted. That was...certainly not how you wanted to confess.

The room was quiet, and Jotaro just stood there. Then he walked over to you. You're face was probably really red at this point. His face was still covered. He lifted his head and looked at you. He slightly smiles. He puts his hands on your shoulders, and you were frozen.

"Me too," he says.

I re-wrote this in June, so I finally decided to put it here. I'm sorry if it's still bad owo;;;